|WP Engine Affiliate Program Review|
|Type||Hosting service & WordPress themes|
|Price||Free to join|
|Program Details||$200 per sale|
Promote StudioPress themes too
In my previous review of Flywheel hosting services we saw how you can use managed WordPress hosting services to save your precious time and do business without having to worry about your sites or hosting.
In today’s WP Engine’s affiliate program review, we will see how you can promote WP Engine hosting using its spectacular features and earn a FLAT $200 affiliate commission per sale.
If you’re a blogger, or a freelancer (or web design agency) WP Engine affiliate program would fit seamlessly in your monetization strategy.
When I first reviewed WP Engine’s affiliate program, it got my approval because was lucrative (in terms of commissions) but it had one issue…
… it was a product in the super competitive niche, hosting niche!
Definitely not an issue if you already have an audience but let’s agree getting sales from high ticket hosting product might not be everyone’s cup of tea.
However when WP Engine acquired StudioPress, it meant that you now got to promote the already successful StudioPress themes from the same affiliate program.
I’ve been in this niche and I know StudioPress themes have built a brand for themselves and sell like crazy.
Now as a blogger, you can utilize these features of WP Engine to recommend something good to your readers/audience and in return earn a handsome commission (which is as much as $200 per sale and $7500 per customer!).
Yes, you heard me right!
WP Engine is one of those high commission affiliate programs that pays you $200 per hosting sales and and gives you a chance to earn over $7500 from every single sale.
Excited? Let’s head over to the details.
- WP Engine Affiliate Program Review 2021
- How to join WP Engine affiliate program And Earn Money From It?
- How to promote WP Engine & StudioPress Affiliate Program?
- 1) Write a genuine review of WP Engine hosting service
- 2) Leverage the ready-made lead magnets by WP Engine’s team
- 3) Keep the information in reviews and promotion outlets updated
- 4) Keep Call-To-Action buttons
- 5) Invite new sub-affiliates to join the platform
- 6) Leverage StudioPress products to cross promote WP Engine
- WP Engine Hosting Affiliate Payout Rules (Time period, payment method and other details)
- Wrapping Up: WP Engine & StudioPress Affiliate Program Review
WP Engine Affiliate Program Review 2021
WP Engine affiliate program gets a 4.5/5 rating from me. It is very lucrative, pays well for promoting a very trusted hosting and has a cookie tracking period of 180 days.
You could earn anywhere between $200 to $7500 based on the plan you sell and they now include StudioPress themes which brings more products to promote!
Advantages of promoting WP Engine
- Minimum $200 commission on new signup or the customer’s first monthly payment whichever is higher.
- Seasonal promotional coupons and offers to promote from your site along with the banners and links ready to promote.
- Commissions are paid out after 45 days’ period of the signup. Any signup must be serviced for 45 days for approval.
- Monthly payment system allowing you to withdraw the amount to your bank account.
- If you make decent sales, you will be provided co-branded landing pages that can boost conversions and your brand image online.
- You have your own dedicated affiliate program manager to discuss details and growth strategies instead of just figuring out hings on your own.
- It’s a 2-tier hosting affiliate program allowing you to earn $50 per each sale they make through their links.
- Payments will be paid through the most reliable, trustworthy and secure third-party payment platform, ShareASale which also provided the statistical information of the sales neatly for future strategic purposes.
- You get to promote Genesis Pro and StudioPress themes from the same affiliate program.
- One link tracks for both affiliate programs (WP Engine and StudioPress Themes)
- Special incentives after making 5 sales in month ($100) to over $1500 when you hit 60 sales.Check the chart below.
There is a thing to notice here and it is if it pays minimum $200 for a signup as commission, how costly would it be?
Yes, WP Engine is a dedicated hosting plan ensuring the speed, uptime and security your websites hosted.
That is why they are bit costlier than the cheapest VPS hosting services out there. However, they are the best value for money as far as the services the provide.
If you plan well on promoting these plans, you could earn 4-figures (if not six-figures) income monthly with WP Engine alone.
How to join WP Engine affiliate program And Earn Money From It?
WP Engine affiliate program is managed by the reliable and safe third-party platform named ShareASale.
It is a platform that serves as a bridge between the brands and affiliate marketers thereby benefiting both of them equally.
Follow these steps to join WP Engine affiliate program
- Go to this signup link and click on signup. Fill in your details through all 5 steps of the signup process. It takes less than 2 minutes to complete your way to earning more.
- You will be directed to the WP Engine affiliate program page on ShareASale platform. Click on ‘Join Program’ on this page.
- Wait for the approval and once your application is accepted, start promoting it.
How to promote WP Engine & StudioPress Affiliate Program?
There is one secret to make more affiliate sales from your effort, rather than selling your customers something that earns you commissions, recommend them something that solves their problem or provides them value.
You’ll sell out quicker than you’d expect. This is something that has worked for me, day in and day out.
Here are some more ways to promote any affiliate program and earn money from it:
1) Write a genuine review of WP Engine hosting service
Reviews always work well. But, don’t be boasting about the service. Write a genuine review stating the facts, pros and cons of the service and how you can benefit if signed up to the service.
So, the genuine you are with your reviews, the better the conversion rates.
Compare the other dedicated servers, their prices, features and benefits with WP Engine’s.
Pro Tip: You could use “Vs” type of keywords to compare WP Engine with similar hosting products like WPX hosting or Kinsta hosting to show which service provides the best value. (Make sure to sign up to their affiliate programs as well because there’s no one size fits all).
This will give your readers an idea about the dedicated servers and will let them make decisions right on the page they are reading it.
2) Leverage the ready-made lead magnets by WP Engine’s team
WP Engine hosting service has a number of tools that helps its potential customers in their blogging journey.
In fact, these are the best ways their potential leads get to know of them.
Tools like Webinars, WP Engine migration plugin, page performance analysis tools can be utilized to send visitors to WP Engine with your affiliate link.
3) Keep the information in reviews and promotion outlets updated
Publishing a review isn’t enough sometimes. It needs to be updated with the latest information and news about the service.
Keep the articles and promotional outlets updated with the latest information about the service which will not only impress the organic traffic but also the search engines bots to keep your article on the top of SERP.
The article with the best updated information is always refereed by the other parties and fellow bloggers sometimes as a reference to their article.
This will earn some weight to the authority of the information shared thus pushing the readers to convert right from the page they are on.
WP Engine also provides great sales deals and discount coupons from time to time, keep an eye on them and use them to sell.
All good with the genuine reviews and updating the article from time-to-time? Well, how can they sign up with your links?
Leaving bare links or text dressed links with focused keywords may not look attractive enough to have clicked.
Use the Call-To-Action buttons for showing the promotional links inside the article which catch the attention and shape of button itself provokes the reader to click on it.
Once they click on it and check out the information on the signup page, a cookie will be saved onto their computer which will stay for 180 days from then ensuring the sale under your referral link in any near future.
5) Invite new sub-affiliates to join the platform
WP Engine affiliate program is a 2-tier affiliate program. You can refer this program to other affiliates as well through your link.
Those who sign up to this program with your affiliate link will yield you easy money by earning themselves.
You will be credited $50 for each sale they make from their affiliate links. Hiring or inviting sub-affiliates is a wise choice to keep the account balance ticking incrementally.
6) Leverage StudioPress products to cross promote WP Engine
One of the key affiliate marketing strategies is to subtly place your product at the exact pain point of your readers/customers.
With their merger, you could now use StudioPress themes and Genesis pro to make more sales.
Write reviews (checkout my review of Foodie pro or cook’d pro) or create list posts (like best ad optimized WordPress themes or best blog themes) to cater to a larger audience and target low-competition keywords in the niche.
Pro Tip: Since WP Engine and StudioPress are both tracked using the same link, in addition to making sales for StudioPress, you will also be assigned commissions for any WP Engine service your referred visitor buys within the cookie period.
WP Engine Hosting Affiliate Payout Rules (Time period, payment method and other details)
WP Engine will accumulate all your affiliate earnings in your ShareASale account and will pay them monthly when the threshold of $50 hits on this third-party platform.
WP Engine Hosting affiliate payout is done on the 20th of the next month. For example, every commission you earn in January will be paid on 20th of February.
Go to your Payments > Payment Settings in your ShareASale dashboard and fill in your bank account details.
The entering of bank detail information might be different from different countries. The following bank details form is of India.
After entering your details, click on Store My Information Securely button.
ShareASale is a secured platform to store your sensitive information like bank details safely in their servers. So, don’t worry about it and only focus on the WP Engine’s promotional strategies.
The big sales give you big commissions i.e., thousands of dollars per month from it alone.
Wrapping Up: WP Engine & StudioPress Affiliate Program Review
I hope you got the complete details about WP Engine affiliate program and how you can use it to earn more affiliate revenue from your blog.
Don’t be hesitant, join it now. (If you have any doubts or trouble joining, comment below for instant help.)
If you’re already a WP Engine affiliate marketer, kindly comment below what tips worked for you and your experience promoting WP Engine WordPress Hosting.