Are you looking for the top best affiliate programs to make money?
There are numerous affiliate programs to join but not all are worthy of the effort.
In this article, I’ve hand-picked 30+ top paying affiliate programs for bloggers and marketers that convert like crazy.
Not only that, I’ll also share some exclusive tips on how to use these top affiliate marketing programs to earn at least an extra $2000 per month.
What is Affiliate Marketing? A Brief Overview
Affiliate marketing is the process of earning a commission by promoting other people’s (or company’s) products.
Affiliate marketing in recent days have turned into a huge and profitable business model for online marketers and bloggers who are always on the lookout for the best affiliate programs that pay huge commissions and are relevant to their audience network.
If you’re looking for ways to monetize your blog, affiliate marketing is a great way (other than running ads like Google AdSense or Infolinks) to make money from your blog without selling your soul.
In affiliate marketing, you earn a commission for recommending a certain product you believe in. This makes all the following three tiers in the system happy.
- The product company gets sales using your influence online and reaches a community it could never have on its own.
- You earn a handsome affiliate commission because of the sales you made.
- Your readers are glad because you just recommended a product that could help them in their business.
Affiliate Programs vs. Affiliate Networks
I hope you don’t get confused with affiliate programs and affiliate networks. Both are related to each other but aren’t the same.
Affiliate programs are in individual affiliate/associate or in-house affiliate program for any specific product that you can join to promote and make money.
While affiliate networks are marketplaces which manage a bunch or many affiliate programs of companies where you can join and sign up to multiple affiliate programs of different companies.
- Examples of in house affiliate program: Thrive Themes, Astra Themes
- Examples of affiliate network: ShareASale (where you find a ton of programs to join), Avangate. Impact Radius
- Examples of affiliate programs in a network: Grammarly affiliate program & StudioPress affiliate program both are managed by ShareASale.
In this article, we’ll discuss about top high paying affiliate programs for bloggers to make money in the blogging niche.
30+ Best Affiliate Programs to Make Money in 2020 [High Paying!]
- 30+ Best Affiliate Programs to Make Money in 2020 [High Paying!]
- 1 Grammarly
- 2 Kinsta Hosting
- 3 WPEngine Hosting
- 4 StudioPress Themes
- 5 GetResponse Affiliate Program
- 6 Sendible Affiliate Program
- 7 MyThemeShop Affiliate Program
- 8 OptinMonster Affiliate Program
- 9 Aweber Affiliate Program
- 10 Payoneer Affiliate Program
- 11 ShareASale Affiliate Network
- 12 Amazon Associates
- 13 ClickFunnels Affiliate Program
- 14 SEMrush Affiliate Program
- 15 Serpstat Affiliate Program
- 16 HubSpot Affiliate Program
- 17 Shopify Affiliate Program
- 18 Thrive Themes Affiliate Program
- 19 Elementor Affiliate Program
- 20 Elegant Themes Affiliate Program
- 21 MyThemeShop Affiliate Program
- 22 Astra Affiliate Program
- 23 LeadPages Affiliate Program
- 24 Drip Affiliate Program
- 25 Flywheel Hosting Affiliate Program
- 26 SiteGround Hosting Affiliate Program
- 27 SocialPilot Affiliate Program
- 28 Tailwind Affiliate Program
- 28 Agorapulse Affiliate Program
- 29 Ninja Outreach Affiliate Program
- 30 Cloudways Hosting Affiliate Program
- 31 WPX hosting Affiliate Program
- 32 ConvertKit Affiliate Program
- Wrapping Up: Best Affiliate Marketing Programs in 2020
Grammarly is one of the best selling online writing assistant and proofreading software.
It is a freemium based product which has a free version and an upgradable premium version which offers more advanced grammar and punctuation checking options as well as a plagiarism checker to find traces of copied content.
What’s even more interesting is Grammarly has a high-paying affiliate program. If you join Grammarly affiliate program you get paid for referring users to even sign up for the free version.
Since, Grammarly aims at anyone speaking English you have a large audience to sell to ranging from bloggers, writers, students, teachers and even laymen.
Read my Grammarly review to know more about the tool and how to promote it.
The pay per free trail nature and its appeal to a huge audience (anyone who uses/speaks English) makes Grammarly one of the top affiliate marketing programs for beginners to promote. You get paid without much hard work.
Moreover, you get an instant $25 activation bonus for placing a single Grammarly ad banner on your blog. Here’s why you should join this best pay per lead affiliate program.
Since, Grammarly has a large user-base, it is easily the best affiliate programs for beginners to join.
- Best pay per free signup affiliate program.
- Since, Grammarly is for anyone wanting to improve English, this is a great affiliate program for travel bloggers, fashion bloggers, mom bloggers and anyone irrespective of the niche they blog in.
- Instant $25 activation bonus as soon as you join their affiliate program.
- Get $0.20 commission for every free registration.
- Earn a flat $20 per purchase.
- 2-tier affiliate program.
- Conversion rate of 20%-30% (you can easily make $20-$60 per day)
- Chances to get up to $400 in bonus based on your performance.
- 90 day cookie duration.
2 Kinsta Hosting
If you’re looking for a high-ticket affiliate program that can earn you huge commissions without having to sell your soul, then Kinsta hosting’s affiliate program is what you should join.
It is the best hosting affiliate deal that pays you up to $500 per referral and 10% monthly recurring lifetime commissions. Kinsta is one of the best managed hosting solution that you can recommend as a blogger (read my detailed Kinsta hosting review to know more about the service).
They have inbuilt affiliate tracking functionality along with detailed stats as when the customer upgrades, downgrades with click data, so there is no confusion.
- Kinsta is one of the best hosting programs so you wouldn’t lose your credibility promoting it .
- Kinsta is in no way a cheap hosting service, it provides speed, security, your own managed hosting and so it is not for all of your readers.
- Recurring commission affiliate program which means, if you refer only 5 users per month (to their lowest plan) you earn a passive income $1350 monthly after one year.
- They have a 60-day cookie tracking facility
- Kinsta has less than 5% churn rate, meaning most of your referrals are going to convert. This makes it one of the best affiliate program for beginners.
- One of the few best affiliate programs that pay instantly with PayPal, every month.
3 WPEngine Hosting
WPEngine is one of the highest paying hosting affiliate programs. They offer managed hosting services which means your clients won’t have to worry about downtime, slow loading site or taking regular backups.
WPEngine affiliate program is one of the top paying affiliate programs that offers a gigantic $200 per sale you refer to them. Since they are one of the world’s best WordPress managed hosting service providers you can easily sell them and your readers would love you for referring a wonderful hosting.
Read the review of WP Engine affiliate program or join WPEngine affiliate program to make money instantly.
- $200 per sale or 100% of the customer’s first month’s bill (whichever is higher).
- Earn $50 per customer your sub-affiliate refers.
- Further incentives start at $5 per month.
- Many optimized banners and tools like speed testing tool to attract users to signup.
- One of the highest paying affiliate programs for WordPress bloggers, designers and freelance web developers.
- 180 day cookie duration.
- WP Engine recently acquired StudioPress Themes (another best selling WordPress theme shop) which makes promoting these two even better. We have discussed about StudioPress below.
4 StudioPress Themes
StudioPress themes or themes on genesis framework are one of the best SEO optimized and fast loading WordPress themes. If you blog about blogging, WordPress or web design in general, they have the best affiliate program to make money without selling your soul.
Every top blog including problogger.com and QuickSprout.com run on StudioPress themes. Needless to say, they sell like hot cakes.
If you’re looking for high paying WordPress themes affiliate program, StudioPress is your thing. They are feature-rich, affordable WordPress theme shop and have a decent affiliate program.
They now have launched an all new StudioPress sites that are a complete website solution for bloggers and online businesses. StudioPress is one of the best high paying WordPress theme affiliate program that you can find.
Please Note: As mentioned above, StudioPress themes is acquired by WP Engine hence you can promote both of them from a single platform.
5 GetResponse Affiliate Program
GetResponse is an email autoresponder service provider which helps you send emails and newsletters to subscribers. GetResponse isn’t just a email marketing tool, it provides you webinar solutions, landing pages for lead generation equipped with A/B split testing features.
GetResponse also offers advanced tracking and analytics for email lists. Read my complete review of GetResponse for more details or check out GetResponse vs MailChimp to see how it is better than Mailchimp.
What I like about GetResponse is, it also has one of the best recurring deposit email marketing affiliate programs to join.
GetResponse affiliate program just got a overhaul which makes it even more to track your visitors, clicks and conversion rates.
If you’re looking for recurring commission affiliate programs, you should try GetResponse.
6 Sendible Affiliate Program
If you’re looking for a top paying recurring commission affiliate program for social media niche bloggers to join and promote, Sendible is for you. Sendible has a hassle-free affiliate program and all you have to do is, to just refer links and earn money to your readers.
Sendible is a social media management tool with unified inbox, team management, content calendar and recommendation engine, and clear social media analytics data.
If your readers are businesses, marketers, brand management personnel or even just solopreneurs and virtual assistants, this is the best affiliate program to promote and convert into sales.
- Earn 30% recurring commission for each referral.One of the best affiliate programs that pay instantly through PayPal.
- They have easy and clear lead tracking system powered by LeadDyno.
- Easy brand recognition, so it is easy to convert your readers into affiliate sales.
- Earn up to $716 per client you refer to their social media management tool as an affiliate.
7 MyThemeShop Affiliate Program
MyThemeShop is another top WordPress theme shop known for making beautiful, high CTR ad optimized WordPress themes.
MyThemeShop has made a name for designing WordPress themes that help you boost AdSense or other ad incomes.
They offer a range of themes like magazine and food themes, business themes, themes for viral niche etc. Other than that they also have a range of free and paid plugins like content locker pro, WP quiz pro, WP testimonials pro etc that you can promote to your audience.
The huge variety of themes plus a number of free and paid plugins makes MyThemeShop the best affiliate program for bloggers to make money.
Check out my MyThemeShop affiliate program review to see what makes it the best and high paying affiliate program to promote. (HINT: You can easily make $1000 with it)
I am promoting MyThemeShop from the day I used their theme for my first WordPress blog and all I can say is, its the best affiliate program to make money for beginners.
- A monstrous 70% referral commission (one of the few high paying affiliate marketing programs).
- Affiliate commissions range from $48-$245 per sale based on your selling a single theme or a full MyThemeShop membership.
- Huge range of themes and plugins to promote.
- Landing pages with record conversion rates
- 60 return day cookie duration.
8 OptinMonster Affiliate Program
OptinMonster is definitely one such high commission affiliate programs for bloggers you wouldn’t want to miss. OptinMonster is a leading lead generation tool and the pioneer of exit-intent email optin forms. It offers a lot of features like content ugrade, two-step optin forms and many more.
Founded by Syed Balkhi, the man behind WPbeginner, OptinMonster is the most selling email lead generation tool. Furthermore, OptinMonster isn’t just a WordPress plugin it’s a SaaS which means it works with many platforms other than WordPress like blogger, Tumblr, Shopify and a lot more.
If you are in the blogging or email marketing niche, OptinMonster is one such online affiliate program to promote. Make sure to read my OptinMonster review to know more about the tool.
- Platform independent and hence a wider audience to sell to.
- 20% commission per sale which is as much as $70 per sale.
- You will be promoting a product that already have users looking for it.
- Conversion-optimized landing pages so that every visitor you send has more chances of purchase.
9 Aweber Affiliate Program
Another leading email marketing service provider, Aweber is also a top affiliate program to promote. If you teach your audience about list building, content upgrades or simply email marketing, Aweber would be a great affiliate program for you to promote.
Aweber makes it easy for you to promote them by supplying you with handy eBooks, articles and creatives that can be used to generate clicks.
- Easy to join, they have a range of free incentives to get signups and send prospects.
- Top performing email autoresponder service.
- 30% recurring affiliate commissions for lifetime.
- Monthly checks mailed to you.
- 365 day cookie duration so you get a full year to convert the lead and make money.
10 Payoneer Affiliate Program
Payoneer is an online international payment transfer service like PayPal. You can, in a way, say Payoneer is a great PayPal Alternative.
If your audience is in the blogging niche or freelancers/online entrepreneurs who frequently send and receive payments via online portals. It is emerging as a PayPal competitor because it deducts less money in lieu of transaction charges which saves a lot of your bucks.
This is the reason bloggers are slowly preferring Payoneer over PayPal for their affiliate payment portal too.
- Easy to use affiliate marketing program which makes it the best affiliate program for beginners to promote.
- Charges less on transactions which makes it popular.
- Can be used for receiving affiliate payments including amazon’s.
- You get a whooping $25 bonus if you signup via my link.
ShareASale is my favorite affiliate marketing network that I use and recommend to bloggers. It is a market place of thousands of affiliate products and services that you can use to signup and generate a handsome affiliate revenue.
With ShareASale (it’s like an affiliate program directory) you can easily find high paying affiliate marketing programs for any niche you are in. Affiliate programs for fashion bloggers, for finance bloggers and food & kitchen industry ShareASale has got you covered.
ShareAsale is basically a pay per sale program where you get affiliate commissions for promoting/selling any of its partner products and they pay you an accumulated amount at the end of the month.
It is easy to have everything under one roof and get paid a huge sum on one go rather than having to collect payments from individual affiliate marketing programs.
- Easy to signup and get approved.
- You get access to 1000s of affiliate marketing programs for bloggers in multiple niches like finance, wedding, lifestyle, beauty, travel affiliate programs and much more.
- Minimum payout is $50, which is easily attainable.
- Two-tier affiliate program: you get a decent $1 per lead you refer others to join ShareASale program
12 Amazon Associates
Amazon associates is probably one of the most strict yet highest converting affiliate marketing program out there. Amazon houses literally millions of products with varying price range and customer base.
Amazon accounts for over 49% of all online shopping in US and is one of the main blog monetization techniques for huge media houses like CNN, The New York Times, BuzzFeed, Business Insider amongst others.
Not only that, due to the high number of potential niches Amazon has been a easy affiliate program to make money for beginners and experienced alike.
Amazon offers low commission rates which is compensated with their policy to reward you with anything your referee buys in the next 24 hours.
Most Amazon searches on Google have high buyer’s intent and they convert handsomely. Most times, commissions from extra products bought insanely exceeds your affiliate commissions.
For example, a couple of years ago someone clicked on a book link from my blog and bought a washing machine within 24 hours. That was amazing!
I’m not into Amazon niche now but I know of sites that make well over six figures though amazon affiliate marketing. One such site is The Wirecutter.
- High-converting platform with lots of choices, upsells, and recommendations
- Commissions from other products bought by referee other than your affiliate products
- Variety of niches which makes it beginner friendly affiliate program to build a low competitive affiliate site.
13 ClickFunnels Affiliate Program
ClickFunnels is by far one of the most rewarding and high-paying affiliate programs in the world. While being one of the leaders in funnels and conversions in the world, ClickFunnels affiliate program is known for overpaying their well performing affiliates.
Their affiliate program has this mind blowing title that says we’ll help you buy your dream car if you refer us just 100 active ClickFunnels users.
- Great commissions
- Lifetime recurring commissions with tier-2 affiliate commissions (you get 5% of all affiliate commissions your referee gets)
- So many proven and high quality products to promote (like One Funnel Away and DotCom Secrets which is one of the bestsellers on Amazon offered for free)
14 SEMrush Affiliate Program
SEMrush is one of the best SEO tools out there and has a generous affiliate program. SEMrush affiliate program has a cookie life of 10 years which is by far the longest I’ve ever known.
If you’re looking for best SEO tools affiliate program, SEMrush is one that you won’t have to sell your soul promoting.
It has a brand and a ton of features to talk about.
SEMrush affiliate program has a 40% recurring commission affiliate policy and you can earn up to $160 per successful referral to their platform.
Berush, SEMrush affiliate platform also runs seasonal contests and monthly contests (for publishing outstanding content that demonstrate the usage of SEMrush based on their chosen theme) that earn you an extra $500 and $100 respectively.
- 10 year cookie duration
- 1st referral policy (If a referee cancels their subscription and signs up within 10 years, you get paid for that too)
- Lots of free SEO and marketing webinars to promote
- They have this feature of allowing co-branded SEMrush free trial coupon once you perform well for better conversions.
15 Serpstat Affiliate Program
Serpstat is another SEO tool that is relatively affordable and great for individual and agency affiliates. It offers a 30% recurring commission for whatever sale happens from your affiliate links.
Apart from a great dashboard to track affiliate sales, campaign performance etc, Serpstat allows you to pay for your own account using your affiliate commissions. The icing on the cake every dollar (in your affiliate commission) is equal to 1.5 when used to pay for your own account charges.
Check out my Serpstat review to learn more about the tool.
- Serpstat is a good alternative to market leaders like SEMrush and Ahrefs (and that’s a good selling pint in itself).
- Lifetime recurring commissions affiliate program
- Commissions are multiplied with 1.5 when used to pay your own account charges.
16 HubSpot Affiliate Program
HubSpot is a suite of growth management tools for businesses. It offers a robust CRM (customer relationship management) platform for free and has various other paid services like Marketing hub, Sales hub, Services hub etc.
HubSpot offers more than 200 integrations and has the ability to create custom apps tailored for your business needs.
Their affiliate program offers high commission rates with over:
- $250 for the starter pack
- $500 for the professional/CMS pack
- 90 days cookie window
- and over $1000 in affiliate commissions for their enterprise suite.
Like all other platforms, Hubspot offers a plethora of affiliate promotional resources including a personal affiliate manager who helps you optimize your affiliate campaigns for more conversions.
17 Shopify Affiliate Program
Talking about CMS, Shopify is another content management system with a very high-paying affiliate program.
With an average commission of $58 per user who signs up and the commissions go up to $2000 (for their plus plan).
Shopify has one of the best lead nurturing funnel helping your trial link subscribers to easily upgrade to paid plans (more commissions).
If you’ve an audience interested in ecommerce or if you teach your readers about launching a business online, Shopify is a great product to promote and earn referral commissions.
Shopify has a 200% referral commission policy which is one of the highest in the market and a 30 day cookie lifespan.
Apart from all the goodness, Shopify also provides free email, live chat and phone support for affiliates to help them convert more.
18 Thrive Themes Affiliate Program
If you’re looking for best blogging or WordPress niche affiliate programs, Thrive themes offers one that pays high and converts like crazy.
Thrive Themes offer a plethora of conversion optimized WordPress products like Thrive Leads (Optinmonster alternative), Thrive Architect (page builder), Thrive Headline Optimizer, Thrive Ultimatum (countdown timer) and lot’s more.
They offer a 35% affiliate commission per purchase and a 25% recurring affiliate commission. Thrive Themes offer a 2 year cookie duration which is more than enough for conversions and has a low threshold payment policy of just $20.
19 Elementor Affiliate Program
Elementor is probably the best WordPress page builder plugin out there and gives Thrive Architect a run for their money.
Elementor has a huge community that vouch about the easy and feature-rich page builder plugin.
Elementor affiliate program pays you 50% of your sale amount as your commissions and a dedicated team to help you make more sales.
What’s good about them is they’re very popular with over 2.5 M active installs and over 3000 5-star reviews (meaning they’re good at what they do, so easy selling).
What’s bad is that they have a higher threshold payment policy and only pay you after you’ve earned a minimum of $200 in commissions.
Having said that, if you’ve an audience that builds websites, landing pages etc you’ve the best affiliate program to make money here.
20 Elegant Themes Affiliate Program
Another best selling WordPress product to promote is Elegant themes.
They’re one of the most popular theme shops out there and offer a range of WordPress plugins like Bloom (email marketing tool), Monarch (social sharing plugin) etc.
However, their best selling product is Divi, their WordPress theme and page builder tool that let’s you create beautiful and high converting content/websites/landing pages etc all within minutes.
Elegant themes also has a 50% recurring commissions affiliate program and has over 30k affiliate partners promoting them.
Elegant themes pays out over $3,000,000 per year in affiliate commissions, something you’d want a slice of, right?
21 MyThemeShop Affiliate Program
MyThemeShop Affiliate Program has built itself a name and has a strong user base that trust their themes and plugins.
With the recent development of RankMath, MyThemeShop has successfully maintained their top scores on themes (that power 6-figure sites) and plugins (used by 1000s of users).
MyThemeShop’s high paying WordPress affiliate program offers you 55% commissions per sale with some of their affiliates making well over 5 figures a month.
A general calculations considering 2 affiliate sales per day for 30 days leads you to earn a whooping $2277 per month (selling single themes worth $67) and $11,517 per month (selling their extended membership worth $349).
You can read my detailed review of MyThemeShop affiliate program for more insights.
- Two-tier lifetime 10% commissions
- No minimum threshold payment (affiliate program that pays instantly)
22 Astra Affiliate Program
Another new and very fast WordPress theme that has already made a name for itself (with over 400,000+ active installs) is the Astra WordPress theme. It is lightweight, SEO optimized and customizable.
Astra offers a free version of the theme which can be upgraded to get more features. This makes it perfect to reduce the friction and sell more.
Astra offers you a chance to earn from $17 to over $210 based on the product and plan you refer.
Astra offers more tools and plugins like Convert Plus, All in one schema.org rich snippets plugin and addons for Elementor and Beaver builder which can definitely boost your conversions based on what you promote.
23 LeadPages Affiliate Program
LeadPages is another leading suite of lead generation tools that are both high quality and highly effective.
LeadPages affiliate program wasn’t available for everyone earlier but it now it is available.
So, make sure to grab your chance to get a whooping 30% recurring affiliate commissions including commissions on renewal and upgrades.
LeadPages go on to support their affiliates by providing them with free webinars that they can invite their audience to watch.
These webinars are filled with marketing and sales knowledge and have greater chance to educate and convert your lead to sales.
Apart from that, LeadPages helps you provide special co-branded coupons and lifetime deals on your site once you’ve reached a certain level (over 20 customers in a month).
What’s more is they allow you to co-host webinars (yes!) if you can gather up to 200 attendees for the same.
24 Drip Affiliate Program
Drip is one of the best marketing automation and email platform. It is recently acquired by LeadPages and offers a range of tools that make it a perfect ecommerce CRM platform.
Now, Drip is of course a niche affiliate product to promote and is well suited when you have an audience persona that lives in the ecommerce zone. You can also promote their email marketing service to bloggers (definitely pricey but worth every penny) as an alternative to their current email service providers.
They offer a 30% recurring commissions.
25 Flywheel Hosting Affiliate Program
Flywheel hosting is another top notch hosting service that is geared towards creative professionals.
Acquired by WP Engine, one of the leading managed hosting service providers (mentioned above) Flywheel is allows you to earn up to $500 per successful referral.
Flywheel helps designers and WordPress developers built, collaborate and transfer sites to clients seamlessly. It helps in easy billing and management of client sites.
Flywheel affiliate program helps you earn affiliate commissions in 2 different ways:
- Normal referral link: where you earn a commission whenever someone signs up using your affiliate link (for bloggers/influencers)
- Site transfers: where you get paid when you transfer a site to your client and they activate a new plan with Flywheel (for designers and developers)
Flywheel has no minimum payout policy (you get paid for affiliate income instantly) and even offers reseller hosting facility if you prefer that business model. Flywheel has a cookie lifespan of 90 days.
26 SiteGround Hosting Affiliate Program
SiteGround is one of those hosting services that have made a name of their own through their quality service. A non EIG hosting service, SiteGround is fast, secure and has a great customer service system.
Apart from that their affiliate program is also unique and offers a lot to help you sell more. Below is the commission structure that you get for promoting SiteGround.
SiteGround offers you co-branded landing pages (for more trust and conversions) and a month of complimentary hosting to help you know the inside out of their service. Hence, clear, transparent promotions.
Now, here’s the truth…
…while hosting affiliate programs are high rewarding, they do require a bit of authority and credibility to convert (it’s relatively harder to outrank those authoritative sites in the hosting niche).
If you think so, I’ve got you convered!
Below are some social media affiliate programs that are easier to promote and have a larger audience base.
Let’s explore now…
27 SocialPilot Affiliate Program
SocialPilot is one of the most affordable social media management tool that handles scheduling, analyzing and even schedule boost posts (on Facebook).
With over 115k paying customers, SocialPilot gives a other tools like Buffer, Hootsuite and Agorapulse a tough competition.
They have a 30% recurring commissions and have a minimum payout threshold of $50. All affiliate commissions are paid directly through PayPal.
28 Tailwind Affiliate Program
Tailwind is another top social media scheduling tool that sells itself. It helps you schedule Instagram and Pinterest posts and helps you in content marketing on those two platforms.
Some of its best features include Tailwind Tribes (where you meet over 4000+ niche specific pinning communities) and Smart Loop (for content resharing).
Tailwind’s affiliate program provides you with 15% recurring affiliate commissions that sum up to $45 in commissions for monthly plans and $179.80 for annual plans sales.
28 Agorapulse Affiliate Program
Agorapulse offers another social media tool affiliate program with 20% recurring commissions.
With features like analyzing Facebook ad account performances, Facebook page baromoeter, Twitter report cards, contest managements, Agorapulse is easier to recommend to your audience.
The main con in their affiliate program is the high threshold limit of minimum payouts. They don’t pay you unless you have earned a minimum of $500 in affiliate commissions.
29 Ninja Outreach Affiliate Program
I have talked about Ninja Outreach earlier on this blog. It is one of the best outreach tools that offers a high-paying affiliate program for bloggers.
Ninja Outreach helps you manage and auto-send campaigns with followup emails, track clicks, email opens and replies. It also helps send cold emails based on their large number of user database.
Ninja Outreach affiliate program gives you a 20% monthly recurring commissions via PayPal.
Ninja Outreach is the only affiliate program till now that allows you to use PPC to bring more affiliate sales.
30 Cloudways Hosting Affiliate Program
Cloudways Hosting is a high-paying web hosting affiliate program that if given the right effort can make a good side hustle.
It allows you to choose from 2 different affiliate models or web hosting commission plans:
- Slab: Earn up to $125 per sale. Minimum threshold payment of $250 (that’s 2 sales to get paid). Ability to move to Hybrid or custom models.
- Hybrid: Ideal for bloggers. $30 per sale plus 7% lifetime recurring commissions. Ability to switch.
Cloudways hosting has a churn rate of under 3% so making sales under the Hybrid commission plan makes sense for bloggers and developers.
Once you have a bigger sale number you can move back to Slab model and earn up to $125 per sale.
31 WPX hosting Affiliate Program
WPX hosting is another top notch managed hosting that we use here at DigitalGYD.
They’re super fast, have a GREAT customer service, free proprietary CDN, and provide so many done-for-you guarantees that you won’t have to worry about hosting related issues, ever.
Feel free to read my WPX hosting review to know how it fares as one of the best hosting and how you can recommend it.
WPX hosting’s affiliate program is one of the best web hosting affiliate program that pays you up to $100 per successful referral. Cookie lifetime is 60 days and minimum payout is $70 (1 sale).
You also get access to Skype with your affiliate manager. Commissions are sent to PayPal after 35 days of signup.
What’s interesting is that they provide you with custom co-branded landing pages, coupons (see our WPX discount coupon), banners, and even the CEO is available for interviews to create personalized awareness.
32 ConvertKit Affiliate Program
ConvertKit is another recurring commission email marketing affiliate program that allots a 30% commission for every successful referral sign up.
You get paid 30% of their monthly billing every single month and the best part is your payout increases if your referee’s email list grows!
ConvertKit has a 30 day cookie window which is a bit less but it converts well so that can be cancelled.
It has no minimum threshold payout limits so you get paid for whatever referral commissions you earn.
Wrapping Up: Best Affiliate Marketing Programs in 2020
So, I hope you liked our list of the best affiliate programs for bloggers in 2020. I will be updating this list to add more programs so make sure to bookmark it.