Top High Paying Affiliate Programs For Bloggers You Should Join To Make Money
Are you looking for the best affiliate marketing programs for making money?
Well, in this article, I’ll talk about the best high-paying and high-converting affiliate programs for bloggers and marketers.
Not only that, I’ll also share some exclusive tips on how to use these affiliate networks to earn huge money from your blog.
- What Is Affiliate Marketing? A Brief Overview
- How To Choose The Best High-Paying Affiliate Programs?
- Top 20 High Paying Affiliate Programs For Bloggers To Make Money
- 1) Grammarly Affiliate Program
- 2) WPEngine Hosting Affiliate Program
- 3) StudioPress Themes Affiliate Program
- 4) InMotion Hosting Affiliate Program
- 5) MyThemeShop Affiliate Program
- 7) OptinMonster Affiliate Program
- 6) Payonner Affiliate Program
- 8) GetResponse Affiliate Program
- 9) Thirsty Affiliates Plugin's Affiliate Program
- 10) Aweber Affiliate Program
- BONUS: ShareASale Affiliate Network
- Summing Up: Top High-Paying, Profitable Affiliate Marketing Programs For Bloggers
What You Will Learn In This Post
- What is affiliate marketing? A brief overview
- Difference between affiliate marketing programs and affiliate marketing networks
- List of top 20 high-paying affiliate marketing programs for bloggers and internet marketers
- Basic info about each affiliate program, signing up perks and other details
What Is Affiliate Marketing? A Brief Overview
Affiliate marketing, according to ace blogger and affiliate marketer Pat Flynn, is the process of earning a commission by promoting other people’s (or company’s) products.
Affiliate marketing in recent days have turned into a huge and profitable business model for online marketers and bloggers who are always on the lookout for affiliate programs that pay huge commissions and are relevant to their audience network.
If you’re looking for ways to monetize your blog, affiliate marketing is a great way to make money from your blog without selling your soul.
In affiliate marketing, you earn a commission for recommending a certain product you believe in. This makes all the three tiers in the system happy.
- The product company gets sales using your influence online and reaches a community it could never have on its own.
- You earn a handsome affiliate commission because of the sales you made.
- Your readers are glad because you just recommended a product that could help them in their business.
The beauty of affiliate marketing is that you don't have to invest the time and effort to create a product to sell. You can begin selling something as an affiliate as soon as you have a platform to sell it on.
One thing worth noting here is, do not promote anything you don't believe in or a product that can be harmful (or not value for money for your audience) because that way you lose the credibility of your tribe. Such fowl practices might help you earn a fortune once but you will lose further business opportunities and your hard earned credibility online.
Affiliate Marketing vs Affiliate Networks
I hope you don’t get confused with affiliate programs and affiliate networks. Both are related to each other but aren’t the same.
Affiliate programs are in individual affiliate/associate or in-house affiliate program for any specific product that you can join to promote and make money. While affiliate networks are marketplaces which manage a bunch or many affiliate programs of companies where you can join and sign up to multiple affiliate programs of different companies.
- Example of in house affiliate program: Thrive Themes affiliate program.
- Example of affiliate network: ShareASale (where you find a ton of programs to join).
- Examples of affiliate programs in a network: Grammarly affiliate program & studiopress affiliate program both are managed by ShareASale.
In this article, we’ll discuss about top high-paying affiliate programs for bloggers to make money in the blogging niche.
How To Choose The Best High-Paying Affiliate Programs?
Unlike the other huge lists of 100+ best affiliate programs to join, 50+ high-commissions affiliate program for WordPress bloggers, this list consists of hand-picked affiliate programs that are chosen based on the following criteria.
- High commission rates: Almost all the affiliate programs listed here have a commission of $20 or more (some even get you a flat $200 for every referral) for every successful referral t ensure you don’t get your hands dirty for nothing.
- Ease of approval: If you have a decent blog with decent traffic you can easily get approved for all these affiliate programs.
- High-Converting programs: All the affiliate programs mentioned have highly optimized landing pages that are proven to convert the referral sent by you. All you need to do is to lead the right visitor to them.
- Recurring commissions: One of the best thing to look for in an affiliate program is the opportunity for recurring commissions. Recurring commissions affiliate programs make whole process automatic and you can earn a smart passive income for every lead.
- Ease of promotion: All these affiliate programs listed below are popular affiliate programs for bloggers and internet marketers and are easy to promote no matter you have a blog with low traffic or a small blog. You just need to have the right audience.
Ready to get started?
Top 20 High Paying Affiliate Programs For Bloggers To Make Money
|Affiliate Program/Network||Commission Rate||Apply Here|
|Grammarly||$20 Per Sale||Join Now|
|WPEngine Hosting||$200/sale||Join Now|
|StudioPress Themes||33%||Join Now|
|InMotion Hosting||$50/sale||Join Now|
|MyThemeShop Themes||70%||Join Now|
|OptinMonster||20%/sale (Nearly $70)||Join Now|
|GetResponse||33% Recurring Commission||Join Now|
|Thirsty Affiliate Plugin||30%||Join Now|
|Aweber||30% recurring commission||Join Now|
|ShareASale Affiliate Network||Varies (1000s of programs)||Join Now|
1) Grammarly Affiliate Program
Grammarly is one of the best selling online grammar and punctuation checker tools. It is a freemium based product which has a free version and an upgradable premium version which offers more advanced grammar and punctuation checking options as well as a plagiarism checker to find traces of copied content.
What’s even more interesting is Grammarly has a high-paying affiliate program. If you join Grammarly affiliate program you get paid for referring users to even sign up for the free version. Since, Grammarly aims at anyone speaking English you have a large audience to sell to ranging from bloggers, writers, students, teachers and even laymen.
The pay per free trail nature and its appeal to a huge audience (anyone who uses/speaks English) makes Grammarly one of the top affiliate marketing programs for beginners. You get paid without much hard work. Moreover, you get an instant $25 activation bonus for placing a banner on your blog.
Why you should sign up to Grammarly affiliate program?
- Best pay per free signup affiliate program.
- Since, Grammarly is for anyone wanting to improve English, this is a great affiliate program for travel bloggers, fashion bloggers, mom bloggers and anyone irrespective of the niche they blog in.
- Instant $25 activation bonus as soon as you join their affiliate program.
- Get $0.20 commission for every free registration.
- Earn a flat $20 per purchase.
- 2-tier affiliate program.
- Conversion rate of 20%-30% (you can easily make $20-$60 per day)
- Chances to get up to $400 in bonus based on your performance.
- 90 day cookie duration.
2) WPEngine Hosting Affiliate Program
WPEngine is one of the highest paying hosting affiliate programs. They offer managed hosting services which means your clients won’t have to worry about downtimes, slow loading site or taking regular backups.
WPEngine affiliate program is one of the top paying affiliate programs that offers a gigantic $200 per sale you refer to them. Since they are one of the world’s best WordPress managed hosting service providers you can easily sell them and your readers would love you for referring a wonderful hosting.
Click below and join WPEngine affiliate program to make money instantly.
Why you should sign up to WPEngine affiliate program?
- $200 per sale or 100% of the customer’s first month’s bill (whichever is higher).
- Earn $50 per customer your sub-affiliate refers.
- Further incentives start at $5 per month.
- Many optimized banners and tools like speed testing tool to attract users to signup.
- 180 day cookie duration.
3) StudioPress Themes Affiliate Program
Studiopress themes or themes on genesis framework are one of the best SEO optimized and fast loading WordPress themes. Every top blog including problogger.com and QuickSprout.com run on Studiopress themes. Needless to say, they sell like hot cakes.
If you’re looking for high paying WordPress themes affiliate program, Studiopress is your thing. They are feature-rich, affordable WordPress theme shop and have a decent affiliate program. They now have launched an all new Studiopress sites that are a complete website solution for bloggers and online businesses.
Why you should sign up to StudioPress Themes affiliate program?
- You’ll be selling to an already existing fan base.
- They offer what they advertise so you don’t lose your credibility.
- A flat 35% commission which means up to $45-50 per sale.
- The new StudioPress sites earn you a flat $70 commission.
- Two-tier affiliate program to earn commissions from sales of affiliates signed from your link.
- Up to $150 if you sell more than 11 StudioPress sites a month.
- 60 day cookie duration.
4) InMotion Hosting Affiliate Program
Inmotion hosting program is one of those cheapest web hosting that surprise you with the features they offer. Starting with $5/month, Inmotion hosting offers blazing fast shared hosting with FREE SSD. 1-click installer and free domain for life.
Inmotion hosting has a very responsive customer care and is one such hosting affiliate marketing program you will feel proud to promote. Besides, they have high commission affiliate program that is just like icing on the cake.
Why you should sign up to InMotion Hosting Affiliate program?
- $50 per sale.
- One of the best affiliate programs that pay through PayPal.
- Bonus affiliate incentives up to $25 per sale.
- 2 -tier affiliate program.$10 for adding a banner and additional $5/site for linking to it via your sites.
- $5 for just following them on social channels (yes you read it right). But, after getting approved as affiliate click to become an affiliate now.
5) MyThemeShop Affiliate Program
MyThemeShop is another top WordPress theme shop known for making beautiful, high CTR ad optimized WordPress themes. MyThemeShop has made a name for designing WordPress themes that help you boost AdSense or other ad incomes.
They offer a range of themes like magazine and food themes, business themes, themes for viral niche etc. Other than that they also have a range of free and paid plugins like content locker pro, WP quiz pro, WP testimonials pro etc that you can promote to your audience.
The huge variety of themes plus a number of free and paid plugins makes MyThemeShop the best affiliate program for bloggers to make money. This makes it the best and high paying affiliate program to promote.
I am promoting MyThemeShop from the day I used their theme for my first WordPress blog and all I can say is, its the best affiliate program to make money for beginners.
Why you should sign up to MyThemeShop Affiliate program?
- A monstrous 70% referral commission (one of the few high paying affiliate marketing programs).
- Affiliate commissions range from $48-$245 per sale based on your selling a single theme or a full MyThemeShop membership.
- Huge range of themes and plugins to promote.
- Landing pages with record conversion rates
- 60 return day cookie duration.
7) OptinMonster Affiliate Program
OptinMonster is definitely one such high commission affiliate programs for bloggers you wouldn’t want to miss. OptinMonster is a leading lead generation tool and the pioneer of exit-intent email optin forms. It offers a lot of features like content ugrade, two-step optin forms and many more.
Founded by Syed Balkhi, the man behind WPbeginner, OptinMonster is the most selling email lead generation tool. Furthermore, OptinMonster isn’t just a WordPress plugin it’s a SaaS which means it works with many platforms other than WordPress like blogger, Tumblr, Shopify and a lot more.
If you are in the blogging niche, OptinMonster is one such online affiliate program to promote.
Why you should sign up to OptinMonster affiliate program?
- Platform independent and hence a wider audience to sell to.
- 20% commission per sale which is as much as $70 per sale.
- You will be promoting a product that already have users looking for it.
- Conversion-optimized landing pages so that every visitor you send has more chances of purchase.
6) Payonner Affiliate Program
Payoneer is an online international payment transfer service like PayPal. Based on features and services offered Payonner can rightly be called as a close PayPal alternative.
If your audience is in the blogging niche or freelancers/online entrepreneurs who frequently send and receive payments via online portals. It is emerging as a PayPal competitor because it deducts less money in lieu of transaction charges which saves a lot of your bucks.
This is the reason bloggers are slowly preferring Payonner over PayPal for their affiliate payment portal too.
Why you should sign up to Payoneer affiliate program?
- Easy to use affiliate marketing program.
- Charges less on transactions which makes it popular.
- Can be used for receiving affiliate payments including amazon’s.
- You get a whooping $25 bonus if you signup via my link.
8) GetResponse Affiliate Program
GetResponse is an email autoresponder service provider which helps you send emails and newsletters to subscribers. GetResponse isn’t just a email marketing tool, it provides you webinar solutions, landing pages for lead generation equipped with A/B split testing features.
GetResponse also offers advanced tracking and analytics for email lists. Read my complete review of GetResponse for more details. GetResponse is one of the best recurring commission affiliate programs that you can join.
Why you should sign up to GetResponse affiliate program?
- Affordable email solution.
- Offers a variety of solutions like landing pages for users.
- Recurring commission affiliate program.
- 33% commission rates for lifetime which means you get 33% recurring commissions for as long as the user stays with GetResponse.
- Commissions range up to $55 per sale which means for every referral you get $55/month as long as he uses GetResponse.
- 100% customer satisfaction which means continued passive income stream.
9) Thirsty Affiliates Plugin's Affiliate Program
Since you are into affiliate marketing, you are sure to know the benefits of link cloaking. Often times, affiliate links are clunky and spammy looking summation of tracking codes that discourage a reader to click on them.
This is the reason smart marketers use a cloaking plugin to mask off the ugly and lengthy affiliate URLs into something short and click-inviting. This is where thirsty affiliates plugin comes into the scene.
Thirsty affiliates offer so many features including global dofollow/nofollow of affiliatelinks, easy search & display of any link, multiple redirects (301/302/307) for affiliate links, full backup options.
Why you should sign up to Thirsty Affiliate Plugin's referral program?
- One of the best link cloaking WordPress plugin.
- A generous 30% commission rate.
- Includes a lot of addons for upgrades which can bring more affiliate income.
- Best affiliate program for bloggers who have bloggers and marketers in the niche
10) Aweber Affiliate Program
Aweber is one of the pioneers of email autoresponder services that is has a great demand amongst its users. If you teach your audience about list building, content upgrades or simply email marketing, Aweber would be a great affiliate program for you to promote.
Aweber makes it easy for you to promote them by supplying you with handy eBooks, articles and creatives that can be used to generate clicks.
Why you should sign up to Aweber affiliate program?
- Easy to join, they have a range of free incentives to get signups and send prospects.
- Top performing email autoresponder service.
- 30% recurring affiliate commissions for lifetime.
- Monthly checks mailed to you.
- 365 day cookie duration so you get a full year to convert the lead and make money.
ShareASale is my favorite affiliate marketing network that I use and recommend to bloggers. It is a market place of thousands of affiliate products and services that you can use to signup and generate a handsome affiliate revenue.
With ShareASale you can easily find high paying affiliate marketing programs for any niche you are in. Affiliate programs for fashion bloggers, for finance bloggers and food & kitchen industry ShareASale has got you covered.
ShareAsale is basically a pay per sale program where you get affiliate commissions for promoting/selling any of its partner products and they pay you an accumulated amount at the end of the month. It is easy to have everything under one banner and get paid a huge sum on one go rather than having to collect payments from individual affiliate marketing programs.
- Easy to signup and get approved.
- You get access to 1000s of affiliate marketing programs for bloggers and general people no matter what your niche is.
- Minimum payout is $50, which is easily attainable.
- You get a decent $1 per lead you refer to join ShareaSale program
Summing Up: Top High-Paying, Profitable Affiliate Marketing Programs For Bloggers
If you're looking for some easy-approval affiliate programs to make money, you should definitely find some profitable programs above.
Most of the affiliate programs I listed above have proven to be highly converting and rewarding for the blogging niche. Make sure you join them and start promoting them on your blog. The best way to quickly make affiliate commission, make sure you write product reviews, create list posts involving the above tools and try to promote them via a blogging tools and resources section on your blog.
I recommend applying for all because you never know which affiliate program might work like charm. However, if you have difficulty in choosing an affiliate program to focus, I'd say go with ShareASale affiliate network which is a beginner friendly network which opens up gates to 1000s of other affiliate programs.
Did I miss anything?
As I said earlier I made this list a super-short list of hand-picked affiliate programs that convert like crazy. Still, if I missed anything or skipped your favorite affiliate program, throw them to me in the comments section. We all need more affiliate programs to make money. 😉
If you have any doubts, queries in getting approved or promoting, reach out to me in the comments section. We'll try to solve and grow together.
Up for a quick favor?
Kindly share this post on your favorite social media platform. I'd appreciate that! :)