Are you looking for the top best high paying affiliate programs for bloggers in 2019?
There are numerous affiliate programs to join but not all are worthy of the effort.
In this article, I’ll talk about the top high-paying and high-converting best affiliate programs for bloggers and marketers.
Not only that, I’ll also share some exclusive tips on how to use these top affiliate marketing programs to earn at least an extra $2000 per month.
Top 10 Best High Paying Affiliate Programs For Bloggers In 2019
|Affiliate Program/Network||Commission Rate||Apply Here|
|Grammarly||$20 Per Sale||Join Now|
|Kinsta Hosting||$50-$500 per sale|
+ lifetime recurring commissions
|WPEngine Hosting||$200 per sale||Join Now|
|StudioPress Themes||33% of Referral Amount||Join Now|
|InMotion Hosting||$50/sale||Join Now|
|OptinMonster||20% per sale (nearly $70)||Join Now|
|GetResponse||33% Recurring Commission||Join Now|
|Aweber||30% recurring commission||Join Now|
|ShareASale Affiliate Network||Varies (1000s of programs)||Join Now|
- Top 10 Best High Paying Affiliate Programs For Bloggers In 2019
- What Is Affiliate Marketing? A Brief Overview
- How To Choose The Best Affiliate Programs?
- 1) Grammarly Affiliate Program: Best Affiliate Program 2019
- 2) Join Kinsta Hosting Affiliate Program: Best High-ticket Affiliate Program 2019
- 3) WPEngine Hosting Affiliate Program (Highest Paying Affiliate Program in our list)
- 4) StudioPress Themes Affiliate Program
- 5) InMotion Hosting Affiliate Program
- 6) Sendible Affiliate Program
- 7) MyThemeShop Affiliate Program: Best WordPress Themes Affiliate Program
- 8) Payonner Affiliate Program: Best Affiliate Marketing Company To Promote
- 9) OptinMonster Affiliate Program
- 10) GetResponse Affiliate Program
- 11) Aweber Affiliate Program
- BONUS: ShareASale Affiliate Network (Top affiliate marketing site)
- Summing Up: Top 10 High Paying Affiliate Marketing Programs For Bloggers in 2019
What Is Affiliate Marketing? A Brief Overview
Affiliate marketing, according to ace blogger and affiliate marketer Pat Flynn, is the process of earning a commission by promoting other people’s (or company’s) products. ~ Pat Flynn
Affiliate marketing in recent days have turned into a huge and profitable business model for online marketers and bloggers who are always on the lookout for the best affiliate programs that pay huge commissions and are relevant to their audience network.
If you’re looking for ways to monetize your blog, affiliate marketing is a great way (other than running ads like Google AdSense or Infolinks) to make money from your blog without selling your soul.
In affiliate marketing, you earn a commission for recommending a certain product you believe in. This makes all the following three tiers in the system happy.
- The product company gets sales using your influence online and reaches a community it could never have on its own.
- You earn a handsome affiliate commission because of the sales you made.
- Your readers are glad because you just recommended a product that could help them in their business.
One thing worth noting here is, do not promote anything you don't believe in or a product that can be harmful (or not value for money for your audience) because that way you lose the credibility of your tribe. Such fowl practices might help you earn a fortune once but you will lose further business opportunities and your hard earned credibility online.
Affiliate Marketing vs Affiliate Networks
I hope you don’t get confused with affiliate programs and affiliate networks. Both are related to each other but aren’t the same.
Affiliate programs are in individual affiliate/associate or in-house affiliate program for any specific product that you can join to promote and make money. While affiliate networks are marketplaces which manage a bunch or many affiliate programs of companies where you can join and sign up to multiple affiliate programs of different companies.
- Example of in house affiliate program: Thrive Themes affiliate program.
- Example of affiliate network: ShareASale (where you find a ton of programs to join).
- Examples of affiliate programs in a network: Grammarly affiliate program & StudioPress affiliate program both are managed by ShareASale.
In this article, we’ll discuss about top high paying affiliate programs for bloggers to make money in the blogging niche.
How To Choose The Best Affiliate Programs?
Unlike the other huge lists of 100+ best affiliate programs to join, 50+ high-commissions affiliate program for WordPress bloggers, this list consists of hand-picked top affiliate programs that are chosen based on the following criteria:
- High commission rates: Almost all the affiliate programs listed here have a commission of $20 or more (some even get you a flat $200 for every referral) for every successful referral to ensure you don’t get your hands dirty for nothing.
- Ease of approval: If you have a decent blog with decent traffic you can easily get approved for all these affiliate programs.
- High-Converting programs: All the affiliate programs mentioned have highly optimized landing pages that are proven to convert the referral sent by you. All you need to do is to lead the right visitor to them.
- Recurring commissions: One of the best thing to look for in an affiliate program is the opportunity for recurring commissions. Recurring commissions affiliate programs make whole process automatic and you can earn a smart passive income for every lead.
- Ease of promotion: All these best affiliate programs listed below are popular affiliate programs for bloggers and internet marketers and are easy to promote no matter you have a blog with low traffic or a small blog. You just need to have the right audience.
Ready to get started with the highest paying affiliate programs?
Summing Up: Top 10 High Paying Affiliate Marketing Programs For Bloggers in 2019
If you're looking for some easy-approval affiliate programs to make money in 2019, you should definitely find some profitable programs above.
Most of the best paying affiliate programs I listed above have proven to be highly converting and rewarding for the blogging niche. Make sure you join them and start promoting them on your blog.
The best way to quickly make an affiliate commission, make sure you write product reviews, create list posts involving the above tools and try to promote them via a blogging tools and resources section on your blog.
I recommend applying for all of the above because you never know which affiliate program might work like charm. However, if you have difficulty in choosing an affiliate program to focus, I'd say go with Grammarly affiliate program which is one of the best online affiliate programs that works no matter what topic you blog about.
Did I miss anything?
What is your favorite high ticket affiliate program in 2019?
As I said earlier, I made this list a super-short list of hand-picked top best high paying affiliate marketing programs that convert like crazy.
Still, if I missed anything or skipped your favorite affiliate program, shoot them in the comments section. We all need more affiliate programs to make money. ;)
If you have any doubts, queries in getting approved or promoting, reach out to me in the comments section. We'll try to solve and grow together.
Up for a quick favor?
Kindly share this post on your favorite social media platform. I'd appreciate that! :)