|ProWritingAid Review Summary|
|Type||Writing software and plagiarism checker|
|Price||Get Lifetime deal|
|Details||1. Grammar checker|
2. Writing style editor
3. plagiarism checker
ProWritingAid Review 2021
Summary: ProWritingAid is by far the best writing editor that suffices as your grammar checker, style editor and more. It uses AI to trace often-missed grammatical errors integrates into your day, right from emails, social media, drafting books and articles, you name it.
ProWritingAid is not a replacement for human proofreaders, but with the fraction of cost of other leading tools, it is a steal-deal.
Looking for hands on ProWritingAid review?
You’re at the right place.
In this article, we’ll discuss what is ProWritingAid, how it works, how to use ProWritingAid to the fullest and if it is worth the price.
But, here’s a question for you:
Do you ever read your final draft and feel it could be even better?
If that’s an yes, don’t worry it happens with all of us.
Heck, even writers like J.K. Rowling & Stephen King feel the same and leverage editors before publishing their final work.
This makes even more sense if you’re a blogger, author, freelance writer or copy editor because well-edited writing can boost your credibility, get you more sales or land you clients that pay you well.
In this ProWritingAid review, we’ll discover what is ProWritingAid, how it can help you write better and everything between the good, the bad and the ugly.
Our ProWritingAid review goes really deep where we discuss all the aspects of the writing tool, so if you are short of time, you can use the table of contents section below to jump to a specific part of the review.
Let’s start…Quick Table Of Content
What is ProWritingAid?
ProWritingAid is an online writing tool that checks your spelling and grammar mistakes, provides style corrections, reports you about repeated words & clichés to name a few.
One of the best writing app, ProWritingAid is a cost effective way to make sure your copy is grammatically correct and leverages AI to help you spot often ignored errors at the drop if a hat.
ProWritingAid claims to be your grammar guru, style editor and writing mentor all in one package.
It’s like getting a personal writing coach!
What Does ProWritingAid Do?
ProWritingAid is an online editing tool for anything you write. It has an online editor that let’s you write directly on it or copy-paste your work to get it proofread.
You can use it’s extensions (available for Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Edge) that literally integrate into any type of writing you do (email, Facebook, LinkedIn, Medium, WordPress, you name it).
Apart from desktop apps (for both PC and Mac) that help you to edit your Scrivener, Open Office and documents in other formats, ProWritingAid also has a Google docs plugin that’s helpful if you’re like me (using Google docs for content creation).
Before diving deep into our ProWritingIAid review for 2021, here’s a brief idea of what ProWritingAid does that you can take benefit of:
- Helps in error-free writing – Spots grammar and punctuation errors, spelling mistakes and suggests better words.
- Improves your writing – Improves your writing style and clarity and helps you find the right words with the help of a special algorithm hand-coded by their team of copyeditors
- Checks for plagiarism – With ProWritingAid you can make sure your writing is unique and also check outsourced content for traces of duplicate content.
- Educates you subtly – All writing improvements come with suggestions and references to grammar rules, quizzes, videos etc. that help educate you about the mistake and how to prevent it in the future in a very subtle manner.
- Freedom to create your own style guides and dictionaries – To make sure it doesn’t come along your way of writing
- Analytics and Data Visuallizations – One of the key aspects when you’re looking to buy a writing assistant is the availability of analytics. ProWritingAid offers you colorful charts and graphs to help you get a bird’s eye view of your writing quality, readability and sentence structure.
This is just a brief of what you get with ProWritingAid, the real testing and the results (of how it performs and where it lacks) are discussed below.
So, keep reading…
Who is ProWritingAid Good For?
At the first glance, ProWritingAid seems like a specialized editing tool for authors and writers but after using it for sometime, I knew why it is trusted by over 700,000+ users which include authors, editors, freelance writers, professional bloggers and students alike.
ProWritingAid is for anyone for whom clear and error-free writing matters.
You’ll agree, even the best of us commit grammatical mistakes that often goes unnoticed until you hit the “publish” button. That’s when a writing tool, a grammar checker or a proofreading software like ProWritingAid comes to rescue.
People who should definitely leverage ProWritingAid incude:
- Writers and authors (ProWritingAid is the darling child of most writers and authors)
- Bloggers and freelance writers
- Content marketers, proofreaders and book editors
- Students and academics
- Businesses and professional who want to craft error-free emails, presentations and pitches with clarity
- Literally anyone with who wants to improve their writing.
What Platforms Does ProWritingAid Support?
You can use ProWritingAid on the following platforms:
- Windows Software
- MacOS Software
- Microsoft Word Extension
- Google Chrome Extension
- Google Docs Extension
- ProWritingAid Web Editor
So, that means you can use it as a standalone software on your Windows or MacBook, else as a plugin or add-on for Microsoft Word, Google Chrome or Google Docs.
If you are thinking about Android, nope. Android integration is not yet available.
Lastly, even using none of these plugins, you can utilize their online editor.
Now, the user-interface and functionalities differ depending on what platform are you using it on. I will discuss them later in this review.
How to Use ProWritingAid?
User Interface and performance are two important factors that come into play even before you test the working ability or accuracy of any software.
It is the first impression that helps you decide whether you will stick around a tool or software for a longer period or not.
ProWritingAid provides different user-interfaces based on which platform you are using it.
1) ProWritingAid’s Web Editor
The online editor is a blank page with a list of menu boxes on top. It requires you to upload your text here, either by copy-pasting it or uploading a text file or a doc file. Yeah, it supports doc file, and I am pleased that it does so. :)
I tested with a doc file containing text of around 1100 words, and after uploading, it took like 2 seconds to display the text it contained. That’s fast enough. :).
Soon after that, it automatically identified the issues with the content and highlighted in red, yellow and blue. The color coding is important.
Suggestions with a yellow color underline improves readability and the blue ones correct spelling mistakes and more spelling related issues like hyphens or apostrophes etc.
The red underlines are for unknown words that ProWritingAid thinks as new words and offers you two options: either to correct it to some suggested similar words or just add it to dictionary (for names etc.).
Hovering your mouse over the underlined words loads an on-screen popup with the suggested changes. You can choose whether to implement it, ignore it or include in your dictionary or as your personal style guide.
I’ll talk about the accuracy and testing part of the grammatical mistakes later on. Let’s talk about user-interface here.
You’ll be amazed with the number of options ProWritingAid’s online editor offers you. The menu bar is filled with common yet deadly grammar mistake-correctors like , sticky sentences, dialogues, duplicate words and phrases, you name it.
The tool flags of errors in your copy at the drop of a hat. Its that fast!
Another thing I liked was the simple (and a bit old-school) and easy to use user interface. It might not be a priority for most writers, but if you’re like me and long for distraction-free minimal editor experience while writing, this is for you.
2) Using ProWritingAid Software for PC (Windows)
Okay, moving on to its windows native client, installing the software was easy, thanks to the easy-to-understand installer.
Soon after you launch it for the first time, it will ask you to enter your email ID and password.
The user interface is slightly better here though it comprises the same menu options that we saw on the online editor before.
But there is one major difference: It does not have the real-time analysis, unlike the web editor.
This above picture is from the web editor where it shows you the issues as soon as you upload any content. But the software doesn’t do that. Surprising, isn’t it?
For most users including myself, real-time analysis makes it easy to watch your content’s performance like a hawk. But, depends on your personal preferences.
3) Using ProWritingAid for Microsoft Office (Word Plug-in)
The Microsoft Word Add-in for ProWritingAid is completely different, and after you install it, you can locate it under the add-ins section of Word. It looks something like this.
The first time you try to do any check, it will ask for your ProWritingAid license code, enter it over there.
Performance wise, this Word Add-in is a lot faster than the traditional ProWritingAid editors. I was getting suggestions real quick.
Also, just a double click and it will change the word to its suggested word for you.
4) Using ProWritingAid’s Google Docs Plug-in
If you’re looking for a grammar checker for Google docs, it has to be ProWritingAid. It is the only tool that integrates with Google docs, not even Grammarly.
So if you’re someone like me who nearly spends half of his day using Google docs, you should definitely give this a try. The Google Docs plug-in is a similar version of the Word Add-in. But, with a better user interface.
The performance is also fast enough.
Please Note: The only thing you need to note down here is that the Google Doc extension only works with the email you used to register with ProWritingAid. If you try to use it on any different Google Drive, it won’t work. Fair enough.
5) Using ProWritingAid’s Google Chrome Extension
ProWritingAid Google Chrome Extension comes handy whenever you are writing something on a text field. It will offer you to correct your errors in any text fields.
A ProWritingAid icon is generated at the bottom right corner of any text field. As soon as you hover your mouse on it, it will show you the options.
Also, I faced this weird one-time issue of a self-increasing text field when I tried to post something on Facebook. With every second, the text field was increasing automatically, and the ‘Post’ button was going down. This was gone when I removed the chrome extension, which confirmed that it was triggered by that extension only.
I guess it was a bug, maybe specifically with me because when I reinstalled the extension I couldn’t replicate that issue. It worked as smooth as butter.
In fact, I use ProWritingAid’s chrome extension to make sure my writing is clear, concise and error-free to matter I am writing an email, a social media post, a blog post on WordPress or Medium. I had used Grammarly’s chrome extension before and both to a great job.
ProWritingAid also offers extension for Safari and Firefox but since I am a PC user, I couldn’t include it in this ProWritingAid review.
Update: ProWritingAid’s Firefox extension works just as good as the Chrome version.
6) Using ProWritingAid MacOS Software
ProWritingAid MacOS Software is exactly the same as its Windows counterpart. I have however, not tested it (yes, PC user here.) so I can’t give you an exact experience with it.
ProWritingAid Review 2021: How Does ProWritingAid Work?
ProWritingAid has carved quite a name for itself in the market and locks horn with the marker leader, Grammarly (more on that below).
It has a great user interface, explainers on spotted writing errors (like passive voice, sticky sentences etc.) and everything that’s expected of a writing tool per se.
But are there no cons to ProWritingAid? Is it the perfect tool?
Well, the answer is no. No editing or proofreading tool can be perfect or can replace human proofreaders. But you’ll agree not all of us can afford a human proofreader sitting over our shoulders to check everything we write.
In this section, we will review the ProWritingAid in and out.
Okay, so now as we discussed the user-interface and performance of ProWritingAid, let’s move on to the features it offers.
To be honest, this is a long-list and I was happy that ProWritingAid provides some features that are missing from other ProWritingAid alternatives.
If you’re wondering what does ProWritingAid do…
This is how it checks, polishes & improves your content:
- Summary: If you always wanted overall information about your writing style in one place, the summary option will do the job for you. It collects a lot of statistics about your content. Which is great if you want to send a content report along with your content.
- Document Scores: It checks your document and gives you a score based on your spelling mistakes, grammatical mistakes, sentence styling, etc. And based on all of these, it gives you an overall score.
- Document Statistics: ProWritingAid gives you a statistical data about your word count, number of sentences and paragraphs, no of characters with spaces and no of characters without spaces. The word count and sentence count especially is very helpful.
- Vocabulary: Gives you an idea of the words you used to write your content, whether they are common words or unique words. Also, it lists your most used words and most unusual words.
- Readability Measures: It compares your content with the readability scales used globally and assigns you the scores accordingly. Most importantly it aims to give you an idea of how easy to read is your document for any user. Very crucial if you write blog content or long-form content.
- Overused Words: Points out overused words and not overused words. It helps you avoid jargon in your writing.
- Sentence Structure and Sentence Length: Gives an idea of your sentence length and variety. It also shows a graphical representation of sentence lengths.
- Writing Style: Points out the writing style issues and shows you suitable suggestions for the same.
- Grammar and Spelling: This is probably the first thing you would want ProWritingAid to do, that is, to check for grammatical errors and spelling mistakes.
- Sticky Sentences: This is an important and unique tool for everyone. It finds out if you have used glue words (most common words) excessively which increases the sentence length and offers you suggestions to make it shorter.
- Dialog Tags: Another unique thing with ProWritingAid. It comes into play when you are writing a story involving direct speeches. It takes care of that and makes sure you don’t distract the reader with adverbs for describing what’s happening. If you can’t understand, read about Dialog Tags here.
- Pacing: This also comes into play when you are writing a story with several chapters of content. It finds out the areas where the story pace is slow and might become boring for the reader to go through. This is also a unique feature of ProWritingAid.
- Transitions: Another unique feature of ProWritingAid, it finds out the transition words that link your writing together. For example, words like overall, quickly, as soon as, for example, etc.
- Repeated Phrases: Gives you the list of phrases you have used repeatedly and the number of times. It helps a lot in creating variable sentence structures and making the content more creative.
- Clichés & Redundancies: It helps you to find out clichés and redundancies from your content. Clichés are stereotype words that are overused by every common writer in their content. Redundancies are unnecessary words in your sentences; omitting them won’t hurt the meaning in any way, moreover, make the sentence more readable.
- Consistency: This is another extremely useful feature exclusive to ProWritingAid. It checks for different spellings or capitalization or hyphenation of the same word in multiple occurrences of your content.
- Thesaurus Check: This comes extremely handy when you are in search of a replacement for some specific word. It searches for synonyms for nouns, verbs, adjectives, and adverbs.
- Acronym Check: It checks for acronyms in your content. It will also find out if you have used different cases for acronyms.
- Homonym Check: Homonyms are words that sound alike but have different spellings and of course, different meanings (like tea and tee). This check will search for homonyms. This isn’t much required for your everyday grammar check, but having that feature is good.
- Plagiarism Check: It compares your written sentences to that of published articles online and finds out the sentences that may be plagiarized (or may seem plagiarized). This helps a lot if you are hiring some writer to write your content and want to check the authenticity of the submitted content.
How Can ProWritingAid Help You?
In a world where more and more writers are relying on editing and proofreading tools, ProWritingAid is a must-have in your content arsenal.
ProWritingAid is the only manuscript editing software that corrects 1000+ grammatical mistakes and generates over 20+ reports on your writing (based on style, contextual spelling mistakes etc) and tracks your performance over time so that you can learn and improve your writing.
The number of dimensions ProWritingAid app checks your writing for (mentioned above) is more than enough to help you spot writing errors, correct them (with the suggestions you get) and improve your writing effortlessly.
One more feature that stood out during my review of ProWritingAid is, it is the only online writing & editing software that supports almost all platforms. It’s my go to grammar & punctuation checker tool for Google docs (& scrivener, if you use it).
The readability reports (along with Flesch Reading Score & statistical analysis) gives you an idea of how your writing quality is performing over time.
ProWritingAid Tips & Tricks
Here are some fantastic ProWritingAid tips and tricks that will help you make the most out of it:
- ProWritingAid is a great writing editor and proofreader for fiction writers & authors in general. It has a resource library of 10,000 books that feeds it’s algorithm to understand fiction prose and give suggestions to improve.However, if you’re an author and want to have even better and crispier suggestions to groom your writing, you can first feed ProWritingAid with books of the specific genre you’re writing and then calibrate your writing based on tho scores those books get.
After you get an idea about what scores those books get (remember those books are edited by highly professional editors who know their stuff) you can calibrate your writing based on those scores without having to worry about what Pro writingAid suggests.
- I’ve noticed ProWritingAid quietly missed some comma suggestions (although it was quick to point out unmatched quotes) which could be because the style guide it follows. However, it’s still very efficient and one of our top comma splice checkers online.
Just edit and polish your copy with ProWritingAid and then fire a comma checker from above list and check your writing one last time for correct comma placements.
- If you face lag issues just because you uploaded your whole 400-page script in it, I suggest uploading it chapter wise so you can focus on editing without facing freezes or lags.
ProWritingAid Free vs Premium Review 2021
|ProWritingAid Free vs Premium|
|ProWritingAid Free||ProWritingAid Premium|
|Online use only||ProWritingAid web editor|
|500 words at a time||Analyze full length documents (even novels)|
|19 writing reports||unlimited writing reports|
|No integrations||Integrations with:|
Word, Open Office
Google Docs, Chrome
|No real-time checking||Real-time grammar and spelling checker|
|No plagiarism checker||Plagiarism checker in Premium plus plan|
We cannot complete our ProWritingAid review without taking a look and comparing their free vs premium product.
ProWritingAid also offers a free trial of their grammar checker and writing tool that is a bit limited as compared to the premium plans of the tool.
ProWritingAid free plan is for people who are just casual writers cranking out 200 words daily but if you’re serious about your writing, then the pro plan is probably going to stand in a good stead for you.
Here are the basic differences between ProWritingAid free vs premium plans:
Now, it goes without saying that I recommend ProWritingAid premium as compared to ProWritingAid free trial.
So, let’s head over to discuss how much does ProWritingAid cost?
ProWritingAid Pricing Review 2021: Is It Worth the Price?
ProWritngAid is quite cost-effective when it comes to their pricing plans. Being one of the top two writing editor or grammar checkers (the other being Grammarly), it still comes at a fraction of what Grammarly costs.
And the fact that you have ProWritingAid Lifetime deal license makes it literally the best writing tool you can find in the market for the price.
Please Note: Pricing below are as displayed on the site after 25% discount OFF using our official ProWritingAid Discount Coupon.
Here’s a rundown of ProWritingAid’s Pricing Plans:
- $60 for 1-year subscription
- $90 for a 2-year subscription
- $120 for 3 year subscription
- $255 for ProWritingAid premium lifetime deal
Please note the above ProWritingAid pricing is inclusive of the plagiarism checker, if you don’t need the plagiarism checker you’ll have the following pricing that will cost you even more:
- $52 for 1-year subscription
- $75 for a 2-year subscription
- $105 for 3 year subscription
- $180 for ProWritingAid lifetime deal access
ProWritingAid Lifetime License Deal
ProWritingAid also offers a ProWritingAid lifetime deal and a further 25% discount on it which is something that none of ProWritingAid’s competitors’ offer. You can now enjoy ProWritingAid lifetime deal for just $255 for lifetime (with plagiarism checker) and only $180 for lifetime if you don’t need the plagiarism feature!
Click the buttons below to grab your discount and save even more with ProWritingAid lifetime deal on discount.
Get ProWritingAid’s Lifetime Deal Now ›› (With Plagiarism Checker)
Get ProWritingAid’s Lifetime Deal Now ›› (Without Plagiarism Checker)
Want icing on the cake?
You can save even more with your ProWritingAid discount coupon code!
I’ve negotiated a special ProWritingAid promo code so that you can save a discount of 25% (the maximum you’ll ever get!) OFF the final price.
ProWritingAid Coupon (Student Discount & Lifetime Deal Included)
I’ve officially partnered with ProWritingAid to offer my readers a 25% exclusive discount to my readers. You can avail this discount to save 25% off the normal price.
This coupon can be used for any plan (includive of ProWritingAid lifetime deal) and as ProWritingAid student discount.
ProWritingAid Support & Customer Service Review 2021
ProWritingAid offers premium quality 24/7 customer support service through email and support tickets. It also has live chat on their site through which you can get support.
The live chat comes with a message to get back to you within 48 hours (which is ridiculous) but they replied to my message in just a couple of hours so I think it’s good to go.
You also get a lot of self-service help through their knowledgebase which I like to quick search for a solution (or a Google search) before reaching out to them.
ProWritingAid Competitors & Alternatives
- Grammarly – Read review – Grammarly alternatives
- WhiteSmoke -Read review – WhiteSmoke alternatives
- Ginger Software – Read review – Ginger alternatives
ProWritingAid vs Grammarly 2021: Is ProWritingAid Better Than Grammarly?
How can our ProWritingAid review be complete without comparing it with some other popular writing tools?
While all other ProWritingAid alternatives do not create a significance difference, Grammarly gives ProWritingAid a tough run for its money.
Grammarly’s new user interface is a bit more cleaner and gives a modern look than the dated look of ProWritingAid.
The premium version of ProWritingAid doesn’t include plagiarism checker (you’ve to pay a little extra to access it) unlike Grammarly that has a single payment option including unlimited plagiarism checks. However, Grammarly costs way too more considering the lifetime deal that ProWritingAid offers.
While Grammarly does have a style editor that edits your copy based on the genre of content you’re writing on it (which works fab for most of us), I personally felt ProWritingAid’s writing reports are better & second to none as far as editing manuscripts or books is concerned.
If you’re a writer or author or a book editor, ProWritingAid is better than Grammarly in my honest opinion.
Having said that, ProWritingAid has a fantastic lifetime access plan which is crazy cheap if you ask me. The difference between ProWritingAid to that of Grammarly isn’t much except the chrome extension (which is free for Grammarly).
ProWritingAid Pros and Cons
- It offers all sorts of possible grammatical and vocabulary correction options that you might need.
- With the style suggestions, overall writing reports, and tips to improve based on your past writing scores, ProWritingAid is like having a live personal writing coach for yourself.
- The ProWritingAid engine is updated with the latest English vocabulary, and the accuracy of the tools it offers is spot-on.
- Available for all platforms including Scrivener, Windows and Mac native software, Word add-ins, Google Docs and Google Chrome plugins and an online editor.
- Overall interface is lightweight, fast and easy to use.
- Lifetime deal at just $255 is a deal maker if you’re in the writing biz (because recurring payments are actually much more costlier in the long run) and yearly plan at just $60 is much more cheaper than Grammarly
- Sometimes lags when you throw vast books or documents (like 500 pages at once) to edit.
- Plagiarism checker is available as a separate (yet cheaper) plan.
- ProWritingAid’s free version is a bit limited at just 500 word check per trial.
My Verdict: Is ProWritingAid Worth it?
Yes! In my experience, ProWritingAid is definitely worth your investment. It detects, critiques and gives extensive suggestions to improve your writing which is more than most of its competitors.
With the pricing structure (with a lifetime access option), the number of writing reports it generates and the platforms it supports (Google docs, Scrivener etc), ProWritingAid is worth it. So, ProWritingAid is definitely worth it for the price it comes with.
If you ever wanted to have your own writing coach, ProWritingAid makes it possible only for a whole lot less.
ProWritingAid offers a bunch of editing tools at fingertips for your convenience. I was surprised by seeing how much you can improve your text with this tool.
Among the various features offered, I liked some features such as sticky sentences and glue index, repeated phrases, thesaurus, clichés, and redundancies, etc. as they pointed out the areas which can be improved and make your content more readable & engaging.
If you’re looking to improve and better your writing in the long run rather than just getting spelling and grammar checks, ProWritingAid is a must have.
Hand-picked Articles For You:
- Grammarly Review
- Best plagiarism checkers
- Best comma splice checkers & best online proofreader software
ProWritingAid Review 2021
FAQs about ProWritingAid Review
Is ProWritingAid Safe?
Yes, ProWritingAid is definitely safe to use. ProWritingAid mentions it clearly on their website that they don’t save or store your work. The data is only sent to the servers for processing and not stored in them. ProWritingAid is also GDPR compliant, you can view their GDPR policies here.
Is ProWritingAid Legit and Reliable?
Yes, ProWritingAid is fully legit and reliable to use. It is trusted and used by over a million writers, students authors, bloggers etc and has a fully functional integration with leading software like Chrome, MS Word etc. ProWritingAid doesn’t store or save your documents so you can rest assured of being safe from plagiarism or content theft or privacy issues. The refund policy makes it easier if you have second thoughts
Is ProWritingAid better than Grammarly?
I wish there was a plain answer to this. During my ProWritingAid review, I found that it is a powerful Grammarly competitor. I like the user interface of Grammarly but when it comes to authors, indie writers and checking creative work, I prefer ProWritingAid more. Checkout my Grammarly review to decide for yourself
Does ProWritingAid support Open Office?
Yes, ProWritingAid works across most platforms like Open Office, Scrivener, Safari etc.
How do I get a refund for ProWritingAid?
ProWritingAid offers a 14 day refund period for using their premium version. If you decide that it doesn’t meet your expectations, you can issue a refund by emailing them on hello [at] prowritingaid.com.
Where does ProWritingAid save documents?
ProWritingAid does not save your documents. The documents are only uploaded to their servers for processing and are deleted from their after it is done.
How to get rid of the colors on your document from ProWritingAid?
You cannot get rid of the colors on your ProWritingAid document. These colors, like in any other editing tool, are coded to symbolize the error categories and cannot be changed or deleted. However, these colors do not stay on your final document, they are only for the editing phase.
How to activate paid version of ProWritingAid Google docs extension?
ProWritingAid automatically detects the email id used for purchasing the premium version and links it to the Google docs account on that gmail id. If you want to use a different Google docs account with your ProWritingAid, you can change your email in the account settings.
How to use ProWritingAid with Scrivener?
1. Open your ProWritingAid desktop app, click “File,” then click “Open File.”
2. Select your Scrivener doc from the menu and it will populate within the ProWritingAid app.
3. If your formatting looks different, don’t worry—the desktop app ignores formatting while you’re editing, but retains it in your original Scrivener doc.
4. When you’re done making edits, click “Save” and all those edits will be synced back to your original Scrivener doc.
Is ProWritingAid free?
ProWritingAid offers a free plan that you can use with limited features. For more usage you can use their paid plans that cause less than most of ProWritingAid competitors.
Does ProWritingAid offer a student discount?
No, proWritingAid doesn’t offer a student discount, but I’ve negotiated with them to give you a 25% discount coupon (max you can get) to save 25% off the listing price. Click here to avail your ProWritingAid student discount.
If this ProWritingAid review helped you, please consider sharing it on your favorite social media channels.