Double your Pinterest followers investing five minutes Daily.
Pinterest for businesses.
Now the million dollar question is how do I start using Pinterest. Virtually because there is no friend around? And the answer is you need to first get into the field and friends will pour in. If they don’t you just have to follow these steps to gain more influence in Pinterest and just act magnet to hundreds of followers.
When I was apprehensive about joining Pinterest have a look what Harleena Singh of Aha-now had to say. I really got inspired by her lines as she has great expertise in social media.
Important steps to rock the Pinterest platform:
1) Create a account:
- Do it like a pro. You must create your Pinterest account very carefully because it is not for the mere Teen hangout (you can use it like that, though).
- Put your accurate Bio and your details about your business or blog, whatever the case may be.
- Upload a headshot for your profile image.
- Link it to your website. Bonus: Pinterest gives a link back to your site provided you verify it. Remember Pinterest is a PR9 website.
2) Share, share, share.
3) Promote your Pins:
- You must promote your pins as you do with your tweets and Facebook or Instagram account.
- Link your Facebook and Twitter account with your Pinterest profile and seamlessly share pins as soon as updated. (CAUTION: don’t overdo or post every pin to FB or Twitter as that will kill the urge of your followers to check your pinterest account because they get everything cooked and packed on their choice of platform.)
- Create an urge to visit your Pinterest board by giving regular but limited sneak peaks of whats pinned to your board.
- Use pinterest’s own promoted pins feature, Just like Facebook’s promoted ads.
- Hold contests and organize giveaway in return for favors like Pin to win.
Here is a beautifully created infographic by Whoishostingthis.com that explains how to double your Pinterest followers by spending as low as Five minutes per day.
You can follow me on PINTEREST here: www.Pinterest.com/swadhinagrawal Or click
This is the first part of the SEVEN part series on Pinterest tutorials. Stay tuned for the following amazing guides.