Confused between GetResponse and Instapage?
In this GetResponse vs Instapage comparison, we shall compare the two landing page builders, press them against each other and see which one is the best bang for your buck.
In this article, we’ll compare the GetResponse landing page builder with Instapage, both very popular, on the following benchmarks:
- Design and templates
- Tracking and split testing
- Usability and pricing.
Also, we’ll share the latest features, product updates, and a final comparison table to help you have a bird’s eye view of the comparison.
Let’s get started with GetResponse vs Instapage.
GetResponse vs Instapage 2023: High-level Summary
Here’s a high-level summary of GetResponse vs Instapage:
|Features and Ratings||GetResponse||Instapage|
|Pre-built templates and layouts||Yes||Yes|
|SMS and web push notifications||Yes||No|
|Landing page builder||Yes||Yes|
|Landing page A/B testing||No||Yes|
|Integrations||100+ apps||120+ apps|
|Starting Price||$15.58/ month||$149/ month|
|Free stock images||Yes||No|
|Webinar hosting||Yes (unlimited)||No|
|Dynamic landing page content||No||Yes|
|Landing page collaboration||No||Yes|
|G2 Rating||4.2 out of 5||4.3 out of 5|
|TrustRadius rating||8.4 out of 10||7.7 out of 10|
|Link||Try it for free||Try Instapage|
What is GetResponse?
- Founded: 1998
- TrustRadius rating: 8.4 out of 10
- G2 rating: 4.2 out of 5
GetResponse is an all-in-one marketing automation platform that offers various solutions and features to run an online business effectively.
You will find an extensive list of features to try for your business, from email marketing automation to Website builder.
The company started in 1998 as an email marketing software; since then, it has served 100k+ customers worldwide.
Further reading: GetResponse Review
Let’s explore the key features of GetResponse.
GetResponse Features Review 2023
1. Design and email templates
GetResponse has 500+ professionally designed email templates that are conversions-optimized. These pages include a variety of drag-and-drop pre-designed templates to help you in every stage of the funnel.
GetResponse landing pages include squeeze pages, opt-in pages, promo pages, download pages, webinar pages, and more.
You also get access to over 2000 premium royalty-free stock images to design your own version of landing pages.
GetResponse also supports a drag-and-drop landing page builder so that you can add or remove any element from the default landing page or create a new one altogether.
You can directly publish your landing page live from this mode without even touching the HTML or coding aspect.
2. Tracking and split testing in GetResponse
GetResponse allows great split-testing features to help you determine which version of your campaign works best. You can also integrate it with Google Analytics to track audience demographics, referrals, and goal tracking.
GetResponse allows up to five variants of split testing samples for every campaign.
3. GetResponse Integrations
GetResponse integrates with more than 100 third-party apps to give more power to your lead-generation campaigns. It offers integrations with social channels like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. GetResponse supports PayPal integrations to help in monetary transactions on landing pages.
You can create your landing pages on your Facebook fan pages.
In today’s internet marketing scenario, mobile devices hold a lot of importance.
More and more people are now carrying out their online activities on mobile, so your landing page must be mobile-responsive. GetResponse has mobile responsive landing pages too.
5. GetResponse landing pages
GetResponse landing page feature is what makes its comparison with Instapage so obvious.
GetResponse allows you to create your own landing pages from scratch or choose from over 200 prebuilt templates.
You can collect payments, generate leads and also promote your online events like webinars through GetResponse’s landing pages.
Other features include using a free GetResponse subdomain or your own domain for your landing page.
You can also SEO-optimize your landing page to improve its search rankings via SEO titles and meta descriptions.
GetResponse landing pages come with proper analytics & integrations that help you with tracking visitors, clicks, conversions, and even running A/B split tests.
6. Unlimited GetResponse webinars
With the growth of virtual meetings, GetResponse has also started offering webinar hosting services.
The software allows you to host unlimited webinars with a limit of 1,000 attendees per event.
It also allows you to store the webinar recordings of up to 20 hours GetResponse’s cloud storage.
Indeed, GetResponse is no more just an email marketing platform.
If you’re a content creator with an online business, this webinar hosting feature will help you build an engaging relationship with your audience.
GetResponse will save you a ton of money by offering other premium features such as live streaming the webinar on YouTube and Facebook.
7. GetResponse Automation: Visualize user journey with marketing automation workflow
GetResponse comes with powerful email automation software that allows you to generate leads and sales for your business seamlessly.
Here are some of the important marketing automation features to know about:
- You can set pre-set rules (based on user behavior, segment customer, add tags, etc.) to deliver personalized email messages
- Evaluate the quality of your subscriber list with the help of an engagement score (monitor user behavior to get qualified leads)
- Send abandoned cart emails or personalized product recommendations to your audience based on the latest purchase history
- High email deliverability (99%) makes GetResponse one of the leaders in the email marketing field.
- Advanced email marketing features like abandoned cart emails and product recommendations are useful for eCommerce business owners.
- Host unlimited webinars with a limit of 1000 participants
- GetResponse comes with a website builder that helps you create landing pages and collect leads for your online business.
- Send unlimited automated web push notifications.
- Pre-built email templates and conversion-optimized funnels will save you a lot of time.
- Drag and drop email editor has limitations on customizing the email design. So if you want full customization of your email design and reports, you should try the free trial before purchasing.
- The lack of quick customer support and live chat can sometimes be frustrating.
- Too many features and solutions (webinars, email automation, SMS marketing, push notifications, etc.) can be overwhelming if you only look for an email marketing platform.
GetResponse offers a forever free plan that allows you to store up to 500 contacts and build a free website. The paid plan with advanced email-sending features starts from $15.58 per month.
The best part is that you can try all paid features with advanced marketing automation features for a 30-day free trial.
Now, let’s move on to the next part of our GetResponse vs Instapage comparison.
Let’s see what Instapage is all about, what it offers in comparison to GetResponse and if it is better than GetResponse.
What is Instapage?
- Founded: 2012
- TrustRadius rating: 7.7 out of 10
- G2 rating: 4.3 out of 5
Instapage is an advanced landing page-building software that allows you to create, personalize, and experiment with the landing page elements to get maximum conversions.
It also supports more than 120 third-party tools that help you streamline landing pages with email marketing, CRM, eCommerce, and web analytics.
Let’s see how it stands up against our feature benchmarks:
Instapage Features Review 2023
1. Design and built-in templates
To achieve a higher landing page conversion, you need to focus on user experience, personalization, page speed, etc.
And, Instapage helps you to create personalized landing pages at scale optimized for conversion.
Instapage offers 500+ pre-built landing page layouts that will save you time to create personalized pages.
Other essential features are:
- Important pages: The URL import facility allows you to import any other landing page you have previously created with any other tool.
- Easy-to-use page editor: The visual editor also supports easy customizations with the drag-and-drop builder.
- Fast-loading pages: Instapage allows you to serve pages with or without AMP with a super-fast experience.
2. Tracking and split testing
Instapage has a basic analytics tool that is built into it. It provides basic information about the campaign but is not as competent as Google analytics. This feature will turn serious marketers away from it.
- A/B Testing: Instpage offers many features to track and optimize the landing page conversion. You can A/B test different elements (such as messaging, text, CTA, etc.) of the page and find clear winners.
- Heatmap tracking: You can access the heatmap and understand the user behavior on pages in real time.
3. Instapage Integrations
There are over 120 tools for different use cases (automation, email marketing, analytics, etc.) with which you can integrate the Instapage page builder.
If you plan to generate leads for your online business, then Instapage allows you to integrate your favorite email marketing software (such as Convertkit, GetResponse, MailChimp, Aweber, etc.)
- ConvertKit Review: Best email marketing software?
- OptinMonster Review: Best lead generation software?
Instapage is responsive in its landing page designs. This ensures you can collect leads and make sales to a customer even when the customer is on his mobile. Because of fast-loading pages and render engine technology, you can provide your audience with a superior mobile browsing experience.
Instapage is an easy-to-use landing page builder but is limited in designs and stock photo integrations. This means you must buy a premium service like Shutterstock to add your premium stock images.
Otherwise, Instapage provides a great experience in terms of a simple user interface (UI) and accessibility of various features.
6. Visual Landing page Collaboration
Instapage’s visual page collaboration feature helps large-sized marketing teams to streamline the process of creating, reviewing, and editing landing pages in real-time.
You can also share the draft of landing pages with the team for collaboration.
- Page speed: Instapage hosts pages in its cloud system and also offer AMP to offer a responsive and fast landing page
- Cross-domain attribution: As a marketing platform, Instapage helps you track and measure results generated from landing pages
- Usability: With hundreds of pre-built customizable layouts and reusable pages saves you a lot of time and effort
- Personalization: you can customize and provide a unique page experience based on audience demographic, keywords, and firmographics.
- Dynamic content: ‘Dynamic text replacement’ feature allows you to serve dynamic content based on the URL information of UTM parameters from the post-sign-up page.
- Visual collaboration: Only a few landing page builders allow a team to collaborate to review and edit pages at scale. Instapage is one of them.
- Pricing: Pricing can be a bit on the higher side as compared to other landing page builders
- Integration: Only customized plan users can integrate third-party tools like Salesforce, HubSpot, Marketo, etc.
- Pricing plan and features: The standard plan (starts at $149/month) doesn’t offer important features like heatmap tracking, Ad-to-Page Personalization, bulk lead downloads, etc.
Instapage Pricing 2023
Instapage doesn’t have any free plan included. The basic plan (Building) of Instapage starts from $199 per month.
However, you need to contact the support team for ‘Customized’ plans to get a pricing quote.
You can try Instapage for free for 14 days.
Now that you have a detailed idea of who stands where through our GeResponse vs Instapage.. let’s come over to the final verdict.
Our Final Verdict: GetResponse vs Instapage in 2023
Here’s our final verdict for GetResponse vs Instapage:
GetResponse has everything Instapage offers and a lot more. However, it is a jack of all trades and master of none, especially when comparing it to Instagram’s landing pages. That’s why it makes sense to choose a solution that exclusively solves your problem.
If you’re only looking for a landing page builder with advanced features to generate maximum ROI from your marketing efforts and can afford the pricing plan, Instapage is the choice to go.
On the other hand, GetResponse should be the first priority if you’re looking for an all-in-one solution and don’t want to invest separately in landing page builder, email marketing, and webinar hosting platforms.
GetResponse is in itself a fully-fledged email marketing tool, while Instapage is a landing page builder. Instapage will cost you another buck to get an extra email marketing service.
Final takeaway: To conclude our GetResponse vs Instapage comparison, GetResponse emerges as the clear winner with almost extra features in every benchmark we tested. However, if you want an exclusive landing page builder, Instapage is the way to go.
FAQs about GetResponse vs. Instapage
1) Are GetResponse Landing Pages SEO-Friendly?
GetResponse Landing pages are SEO-friendly. They have the option to add SEO titles and meta descriptions and are lightweight to load.