Thrive Themes have launched their best ever scarcity marketing plugin that can help you skyrocket your blog sales!
But first answer this one question; are you tired of seeing no-sales?
Let’s agree, you are tired of placing brilliant ad banners and still seeing your visitors ignore it. That is why you want to get your hands on Thrive Ultimatum plugin. Don’t worry, in this post, we have a detailed Thrive Ultimatum Review and huge discount coupon for thrive ultimatum too.
That is why smart companies like OptinMonster, Amazon, Starbucks use the scarcity marketing technique to make their readers buy whatever they sell.
And, with the new Thrive Ultimatum Plugin, you can use this exact strategy to show your visitors that the product (you promote) is limited. This will skyrocket your affiliate (or own product) sales.
In today’s post, I will show you the first-hand Thrive Ultimatum Review and Launch Discount. Click here to skip this and directly see the video tutorial about setting up a landing page with scarcity elements.
- 1) Thrive Ultimatum Plugin Review 2019
- 2) What is Scarcity Marketing and How Can It Increase Conversions/Sales?
- 3) Thrive Ultimatum Review
- 4) Ready-made Campaigns for you to start fast
- 5) 3 Trigger Options To Boost Conversion.
- 6) Integration with Thrive Leads:
- 7) Integration with Thrive Clever Widgets
- 8) Bringing changes to an existing campaigns
- 9) Can we run more than one campaigns at a particular time with new thrive ultimatum?
- 10) Thrive Ultimatum video Tutorial: How to setup a campaign from scratch (or using existing templates)
- 11) Thrive Ultimatum Discount coupon?
- 11) How to use Thrive Ultimatum with scarcity marketing?
1) Thrive Ultimatum Plugin Review 2019
Thrive Ultimatum is the newest and best ever scarcity marketing plugin for WordPress users. In this Thrive themes review, we find Thrive Ultimatum is a plugin that uses scarcity marketing technique and elements like countdown timers, limited time offer sales coupons etc to boost sales. Let’s see how it stands across it promises and how to use it to increase product and affiliate sales.
Thrive Themes (the makers) are the new favorite of marketers because they have brought in a revolution with conversion optimized WordPress Themes and content builder that creates stunning landing pages (drag & drop: no coding). See Thrive Content Builder in action here.
The all new Thrive Ultimatum is the newest addition to their portfolio of WordPress plugins and it claims to boost your online sales using the scarcity marketing technique. See a live example here!
[thrive_countdown color=”blue” year=”2019″ month=”03″ day=”13″ hour=”00″ min=”00″ fade=”1″ text=”Here is a small example “]
This is just a very small and basic example, you can have ribbons, widgets that slide in after certain time, hello bar style widget and even countdown widgets for your landing pages offers.
2) What is Scarcity Marketing and How Can It Increase Conversions/Sales?
In case you don’t already know, scarcity marketing hacks our sub-conscious brain to think that a product/offer is going off the shelves after a definite time period or copies.
Scarcity refers to any limitation placed on a product or service with the goal of increasing sales through pressure placed on the consumer. The fear of missing out causes people to make the decision to buy. The limitation can be a time-based deadline or a limited quantity, often mixed with some kind of perceived benefit for acting quickly, like a reduced price, a bonus item, or an increase in status (you got in, where others missed out).
I will also describe how you can significantly boost your conversions and make sales using the scarcity technique of marketing, but first, let us check out the review of Thrive Ultimatum plugin.
The team at Thrive have designed a very beautiful infographic that demonstrates the whole concept of scarcity marketing. Take a look at their infographic here (not bad considering they designed an infographic for the first time).
3) Thrive Ultimatum Review
Thrive Themes has released another WordPress plugin to increase conversions on your blog. This new WordPress plugin is available for hands-on review to it’s valuable affiliates.
Usually businesses and marketers use tactics like trigger words and the concept of limited time to tap into people’s fear of missing out and then use it to make them act (subscribe/ buy or any other intended conversions).
Surprisingly, using this technique of marketing has led to awesome conversions and many well-known marketers have made a decent income out of it. Yaro Stark has used scarcity technique in his product launches and recorded a 3x increase in sales.
Darren Rowse, the problogger, uses the scarcity technique of limited time period to get his readers to buy the ebook “31 days to build a better blog”.
4) Ready-made Campaigns for you to start fast
The problem with numerous free limited time or scarcity plugins is that you have to set them up from scratch. For every marketing campaign, you will have to configure a campaign to set how it is visible and what triggers it uses.
But, Thrive Ultimatum Plugin has 3 ready-made campaigns that can help you launch your scarcity campaign within a minute or two. They also have an “build from scratch” campaign in case, you wanted to build your own brand new campaign.
The ready-to-launch campaign Thrive Ultimatum templates include:
- The 7 Day Offer This can be used to create an offer or sales funnel at any time of the year but for a limited time. You can set it have a offer for, say, 7 days or 5 days or 10 days before it is taken down automatically.
- The Christmas Special Campaign This template can be used for showing offers based on a special occasion. You can use it to create offers for Cyber Monday or Black Friday.
- The end of month Special: This campaign is geared towards using the end of month or clearance timing s to clear of the sales of your product.
There is also a blank campaign that can be used to power up your own marketing skills. Thrive themes have promised that they will update with new market oriented templates in short period of times. Given that they are clear professionals, they have already brought over 140+ conversion optimized landing page templates (for their landing page builder plugin) which had launched with way less templates (only 6) to choose from.
5) 3 Trigger Options To Boost Conversion.
Thrive Ultimatum has so many triggers that you can choose from. They include:
- Site Wide campaigns with absolute dates: – This helps you set up an offer on a particular time period.
- Evergreen campaigns: – This enables you to launch a campaign that stays there during the whole time but activates only when it receives triggers from audience action. For example, it activates when a reader subscribes to your blog or clicks a special link or widget area.
- Site Wide campaigns with rolling dates: – This helps you if you have a special discount or offer at every month’s end or at the last quarter of the year.
All these scarcity campaigns are set-and-forget so that you don’t have to remember the dates and come to activate it again.
6) Integration with Thrive Leads:
The Thrive Ultimatum easily integrates with other Thrive products like thrive leads to use it as a powerful lead generation tool.
7) Integration with Thrive Clever Widgets
Thrive Clever Widget is one of the tools I can’t live without. It helps me show a specific widget for a specific page, specific category, a specific post or even random posts selected. You can even set it to show a specific widget to show on your 404 error page. You can check Thrive Clever Widget in action here.
This makes conversions insanely working because you offer only relevant posts or offers to your readers and hence they are bound to act.
You can integrate Thrive Ultimatum with Thrive Clever Widget to show a specific offer on a specific page on your WordPress blogs. Other offers on separate pages will run intact.
8) Bringing changes to an existing campaigns
Thrive Ultimatum helps you to edit pre-running templates and add special call-to-actions and other elements to make your offers even more converting.
It shows all your time periods and changes as a timeline format so that you can take a look, change or add something at ease.
9) Can we run more than one campaigns at a particular time with new thrive ultimatum?
Yes, that is the beauty of thrive products. They allow you to run multiple campaigns without one coming in the way of the other. So what are you waiting for?
What if I don’t have a product to sell?
If you don’t have product to sell, you could become an affiliate of various products and earn commissions for every sale you refer. Then you can use thrive ultimatum to boost more sales with scarcity technique.
If you have your own services, like I offer freelance writing services, you can promote that to your clients. Like you can promote a discount that your client gets if he orders your service before the weekend.
10) Thrive Ultimatum video Tutorial: How to setup a campaign from scratch (or using existing templates)
Here is a live demo of thrive ultimatum plugin. This video tutorial will walk you through the entire process of setting up and launching a new campaign with the thrive ultimatum plugin.
Watch it to get the idea of how to integrate thrive ultimatum with other thrive elements like leads and landing pages to get better results.
How to use Thrive Ultimatum shortcode to add dynamic countdown timer widget inside blogposts and WordPress content?
Here is a video tutorial that shows how you can add countdown timers inside blog posts and affiliate product reviews to create a sense of urgency and scarcity and increase sales.
11) Thrive Ultimatum Discount coupon?
As much as we would like to provide you with Thrive Ultimatum discounts, they’re now gone. They had a launch discount of 50% which is now not available.
However, for the price they’re now, it’s absolutely worth it.
11) How to use Thrive Ultimatum with scarcity marketing?
With thrive ultimatum, you can use shortages and other time-sensitive offers to make huge sales during special events.
Real life examples of scarcity marketing and ready-made formula Thrive Ultimatum templates you can use
Here are three real life examples of where scarcity marketing is used and and how to use them in your marketing technique to increase conversions and sales on your blog/website.
1) Using deadlines in scarcity marketing:
Deadlines have always created a sense of doing something in time. Not only in marketing, deadlines are used in day-today activities like getting a blog post ready by the evening or cooking that dinner before guests come in. Deadlines are everywhere from office assignments to paying your bills.
So people are pretty well-accustomed with this trigger that is caused by deadlines. You can also use this trigger to make sales.
See how Tiger Direct is using the deadline technique to boost conversions.
Deadline formulas you can use:
- Offer ends in X days
- Coupon expires in exact X days.
- This lucrative service I provide ends the day X number of clients enroll.
- Free gift only valid for shopping before X days.
2) Potential loss as a scarcity marketing tactic:
The fear of missing out something or losing something is very action-oriented. People hate to miss out the opportunities that others can avail.
Publishers Clearing House uses “potential loss” hack to say users that they might already have won the gift (note: they did not say you can win).
Potential loss formulas you can use:
- These X might sell out.
- This offer goes out to never return in 1 year.
- Huge responses pouring in, sign up or stay on the fence. (a bit aggressive but works well when you have a profitable incentive).
- Buyers in the first two days get OFFER2 and OFFER3 for free.
3) Restricting freedom or limiting access: The most powerful scarcity marketing technique.
Like FOMO, people also hate it when they can’t access something others can. They tend to buy it or pay it in order to get access to their peers are enjoying. This psychology can be used as a trick to make people buy your product and sale your services by mildly restricting them access to something that paid users can get their hands on.
In the screenshot below, a leading eCommerce store creatively utilizes the out-of-stock products to show users that they can’t get their hands on it. Instead, they can subscribe to get notified when it is on the shelves next time.
Limited access/ restricted freedom formulas for using in scarcity marketing.
- Sorry this tutorial/offer is for members only.
- Sold out. Get notified when we are back with stocks?
- Only X spots remain. Sign up to get full access.
- Offer available only for our mobile app users. (definitely you’ll want to download their mobile app)
Don’t overdo Scarcity marketing or you will lose its essence:
Use scarcity technique to sell only when you have a shortage or at least a compelling reason to do so. Simply boasting the product is limited and keeping the banner/campaign running will clearly show that you actually have abundance, not scarcity.
Your readers/customers trust you with their decisions, don’t create a situation in which you might appear as blood-sucking business to them.
Thrive Ultimatum Review 2019: My Verdict
All these seems too much, right?
When it comes to setting up a campaign, running split-tests, writing copy for your sales page/email landing page or squeeze page, time is so precious.
Are you worried about using the correct techniques and copy?
If you think this is too much, you need to get your hands on the Thrive Ultimatum Plugin. Thrive Ultimatum has pre-built templates, exact formula headlines and compelling copy to boost your conversions and increase sales. With this we call our ultimate Thrive Ultimatum review, a wrap. :D
Thrive Themes is launching the product and they do give their first-buyers the privilege of exclusive discounts. Click here to access Thrive Ultimatum WordPress Plugin now and you might get upto 60% discount from the company.
If you want to buy Thrive Ultimatum scarcity Plugin, I think this is the best time. As we saw in our review of Thrive Ultimatum, it is the best scarcity plugin that can dramatically boost sales (both eCommerce and affiliate sales). Go try it out and see how you can use limited time period type campaigns to boost your sales on your blog. Do tell us your first-hand review and if you like thrive ultimatum. :)
What Others Are Viewing?
- Thrive Themes Discount:Save Money on Thrive Membership plan This Black Friday/Cyber Monday!
- GetResponse review: Get Started With Email Marketing with GetResponse 30 day FREE trial