Are you looking for fashion blog name ideas?
Here is the ultimate list of fashion blog name ideas that you can grab to start a stunning fashion and beauty blog.
But before diving into the list, Let us first discuss a bit about how starting a fashion blog can help you and you you should start one right away!
- What Is a Fashion Blog? And Should You Start One?
- How much does it cost to start a fashion blog?
- How To Start A Fashion Blog And Get Paid?
- Fashion blog name ideas?
- Top 35+ Best Fashion & Cute Beauty/lifestyle Blog Names That Are Free To Grab!
What Is a Fashion Blog? And Should You Start One?
A fashion blog is a weblog that discusses, publishes articles about fashion trends, latest beauty tips, how men and women must dress and carry themselves to look more elegant and more confident.
Are you someone who has this knack for dressing up, looking good and making people look good?
If you’re someone who is appreciated in your circle about being the most cool looking guy or girl, starting a fashion blog is the right way to give your well-deserved quality a way to touch the world.
Through your fashion blog you can not only reach out to millions of readers (yes! It is possible. If you’ve got that in you million is a small number) and help them live a even more sparkline lifestyle but also earn a lavish income from it.
Benefits of Starting a fashion blog?
If you’re wondering why you should start a fashion blog and how would it help you in the long run, here are some of the best advantages of starting a fashion blog.
Advantages of starting a Fashion or Beauty blog:
- You can help others feel beautiful and live a better lifestyle.
- People will appreciate you and whatever you say/wear will become a trend.
- If you make it that successful, you’ll become a celebrity for your readers.
- Some of the top grossing fashion bloggers like Chira Ferragni & Ricardo Pozzoli (of TheBlondeSalad.com) made it to be awarded by Harvard University, BlogLovin’ community, and many other Stylish fashion influencer awards despite starting small.
- Fashion bloggers make a hell lot of money due to their influence and connections. You can also make them and turn your blog into a profitable business in no time.
How much does it cost to start a fashion blog?
You don’t need to spend a sumptuous amount of money to start a fashion blog. You can begin one with just less than $100.
Here is how Luisa from PeachesToPearls.com manages her fashion style blog for less than $80 yearly expenses and makes it profitable. (source)
Can you get paid and make a living off your fashion & style blog?
Yes of course! There are 1000s of fashion and lifestyle bloggers who are raking in riches with their blogs. Of course you'd need to be consistent and hardworking to reach there, but then that is the simplest thing you can do for making a living online.
Top grossing fashion bloggers, in the numbers:
Kristina Bazan of Kayture.com (a top fashion blog) recently made a deal with L’Oréal Paris and become their brand ambassador. A great feat for a blogger and needless to say the amount (actually a 7-figure contract) she is going to generate due to her brand connection.
While this might seem far-fetched, it is not impossible.
Below is the income screenshot of TheModestMan.com for the financial year 2016.
Please Note: All these earnings and income potential are of accomplished fashion bloggers who have made the effort to produce original content, write lifestyle tips and articles.
They haven’t just started a blog and earned money, they did what it takes to market their blog and consider it as a business.
To be successful or not is up to to you. You can start a fashion blog for hobby and be satisfied or you can make every effort (takes a mix of skills, SEO, networking) to get paid from your fashion blog and make a mark for you with your talent.
Having said that, everything is possible, these fashion bloggers did not reach their all of a sudden, they too had their fair share of learning curve and failures.
As they say, no pain no gain.
How To Start A Fashion Blog And Get Paid?
To start a fashion blog you need to first analyze your skills and see if you are passionate enough to learn more and write about lifestyle related topics. After zeroing in your topic, you can start a blog (here is a step by step guide) and begin publishing fashion and beauty related topics.
To get paid from your fashion blog, you have to:
- At first you have to write your best articles or fashion tips to show your authority.
- This will bring you some initial traffic (here's how) which you can scale by promoting your blog on social media sites like Facebook & Pinterest.
- When you have some sort of audience, you can place AdSense ads or Media.net ads on your blog.
- Add affiliate links (Amazon?) to products you mention.
- Grow Instagram following and get paid for brand shoutouts.
- Then reach out to brands for sponsored collaborations and review deals.
- Click the below button for the step-by-step guide on how to start a fashion blog in under $100 (and make money from it instantly).
Here are some more strategies to monetize your fashion blog:
- Check other established bloggers’ income reports (if they publish) and blog archives to see what type of content is working.
- In the meantime, you can comment on other relevant fashion blogs, build relationships with other bloggers and their readers and grow your online presence.
Fashion blog name ideas?
In order to make a fashion site or a beauty blog, you need to come up with a blog name that can speak for your brand. Often while creating a blog, bloggers make a mistake of choosing a random name which later on constricts your fashion blog as a brand.
Top 35+ Best Fashion & Cute Beauty/lifestyle Blog Names That Are Free To Grab!
Below are some of the best free-to-grab creative fashion blog name ideas that you can use for your next fashion & beauty blog. So, grab these cute style blog name ideas and register a domain for you before anyone else grabs it.
[thrive_custom_box title=”Why To Choose Bluehost As Your Domain Registrar” style=”dark” type=”color” color=”#fcefb2″ border=””]Bluehost is one of those budget friendly WordPress hosting provider that allows you to have a blog online for as low as $3 per month. (Don’t get confused with domain price and price of hosting. A domain name can cost up to $10 per year but is of no use because you have to get additional hosting (a place that will store your website, photos and blog articles) to host the site).
You need both domain and hosting to run a website but do not buy only domain at first because with Bluehost you can get FREE domain for life along with the hosting for less than $3 per month. Bluehost is officially recommended by WordPress.org. Not only the price, Bluehost offers better hosting that is faster, has fewer downtime and a good customer service. Bluehost is the best option when you are starting website because this is the time you have to keep a tab on your expenses. I have been hosting my blogs on Bluehost since quite a time and have no issues with them whatsoever. If you’re more open to managed WordPress hosting which might cost over 5x of what Bluehost does, you can choose Flywheel (read my review of Flywheel here) or WPEngine. However, if you want to be budget friendly I don’t see a better deal than Bluehost.
If you liked the above domain name ideas for fashion and lifestyle blogs then grab anything you like from the above fashion name list.
Below are some more tips to come out with a brandable fashion blog name idea for your next project:
In order to make a fashion site or a beauty blog, you need to come up with a blog name that can speak for your brand. Often while creating a blog, bloggers make a mistake of choosing a random name which later on constricts your fashion blog as a brand. In order to choose a name for your fashion blog you have to make sure it is trendy and describes your brand. Here are a few tips to choose the best fashion and beauty blog names for your next project.
- Make sure your fashion blog name isn’t very restrictive for your topic. Sometimes you want to write about a narrow topic like heels & footwear but with time your blog can grow wider and you start writing about gowns and other clothing. In that case a style blog name like “TheBlondeHeel” can become a constraint for your topics. So choose wisely.
- Make sure your beauty blog name is clear to spell: I have seen many blog names that just make it impossible to pronounce them loud. Or if called out loud it will cause a confusion. For example, my own blog name is DigitalGYD.com which I chose because the name I wanted (DigitalGuide.com) was already taken. Now I regret because this name neither suits my now content and is hard for people to understand when called out loud. (often misunderstood with DigitalGuide or Digital Geed). *FacePalm*
- Make Sure you don’t violate any brand names: In an attempt to find the most cute and popular fashion and beauty blog names you should not integrate any words that are part of brand names or violate copyrights of any brand. Even if you write about beauty tips you cannot name your blog TheOlayBlog or TheBlueNiveaGirl.com unless you have exclusive written rights from them.
- Try to register a fashion blog name that is short and memorable.
Now that you already know how to name your fashion and beauty blog, Click here to generate some fashion blog names that can spark your brand.